[Selling] Res #12020 on smp6 (right by pvp arena)

Discussion in 'Selling' started by luckycmusic45, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Somebody will be lucky to own this res right by the pvp arena on smp6. Good luck to that someone.

Here is the image again.

http://imgur.com/Ohi2jtI
  2. im interested in it but dont have the r for it yet. but willing to get the r to buy it depending on what you want for it
  3. Disclaimer: This post is written with Lucky's permission. For any questions or price checks you need to contact luckycmusic45, not me!

Now on sale: residence 12020, right next to the SMP6 PVP arena's!

A clean residence, no items, ready for your enjoyment!

We all know that EMC isn't a PVP server, but that doesn't mean we don't know about a good fight or two! This is why we have the PVP arena's, accessible using /pvp from any server you're in (in town only). And now is your chance to own a residence right next to it. And when I say right next to it I mean... directly next:

Pick fights with players from the comfort of your new home! :D

Players who use /pvp will spawn a little further into the structure, but you're most definitely in a good spot here. All they have to do is turn around, walk back and this residence sits right on your left.

Why would you want to buy this?

Simple really! Do you know how to run a good shop? Then this residence could be for you, think about all the players who may quickly need to grab some gear but can't be bothered to go all the way back to their own residence to look for it. Have no fear, you could be here! And well... Since you're offering an easy service you might be able to add a little to the price too ;)

Warning: setting a little higher price is no problem, but obviously you shouldn't try to scam players :)

Of course... Not everyone is into PVP and these arena's aren't always used. But you can still use this location to your advantage. I mean... Wouldn't you somewhat expect to find a shop selling god gear around this location?

But I don't know how to shop!

Aren't shops your thing? Not to worry, this location can still be fun for you. Think about it: just tell a visitor "do /pvp, turn around and go left". There's no risk that this command can be taken by someone else (which could happen with residence tags (like /v +pvp)).

And if you're lucky then maybe you and your friends can watch some good fights together!

I'll bet 20r that Aya is going to get him... whoops, too late! :D

How many people can say that they live right next to an official PVP building?! (no, don't answer that please :D).

Here's how to order!

If you're interested in looking at this residence then simply visit /smp6, and use /v 12020. Or use the cool way described above: /pvp, turn around to exit the arena and it'll be on your left.

If you want to buy this residence then please contact luckycmusic45 now :)

(no animals were hurt while making this advertisement, GripCEO on the other hand was less lucky :D)
  4. Well ShelLuser, I can say that I'm very impressed with the post that I read. I really love it alot! Thank you for helping me with this.
    ShelLuser and FadedMartian like this.
  5. MrCltydeBarrow, I'm looking forward to doing business with you. Can't wait to see you in game so we can do some business. Thank you.

PS. MrClydeBarrow, what i'm looking for on this residence is 600k
    ShelLuser and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Just a suggestion but maybe talk to your neighbors. Maybe they'd like a double res in front of the pvp arena. I know one of your neighbors is wanting to sell as well. Though they want a lot more than you're selling your for.
  7. Well AbsoluteTower, I don't know what to sell this res for. I could sell it for 1 mil but i don't know. I just want to get rid of it and move out of the area.
  8. Well I know if you're having trouble selling it at 600k raising it to a 1 mill is not going to help. You said you wanted to sell it so you could get a diamond supporter. Maybe sell it for a diamond supporter. idk

I see value to having the location. So don't make a hasty undervalued dash to escape the residence. But if your not into waiting until that one person comes along who's willing to pay for such a res. Maybe trading it for the voucher isn't such a bad deal.
    If I were you I'd hold on to it until a good offer came in. But i'm a bit of a hoarder/odc. Once I've claimed a residence. I can't really see anyone but me there. So I just hoard it.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. Okay I will think about what you said and give me a while. But thank you.
  10. Okay guys I am still selling my res on smp6 right by the pvp arena (Res #12020), but if any of you guys is willing to give up a diamond supporter voucher for my pvp res. Still looking for a buyer.
  11. Would you be able to reference how this res is worth as much as you say?
  12. It's located @ prime pvp territory. The res next to it is owned by MageTrixx's who has their res for sale @ 2mill+
    So what she's asking seems very reasonable of a price.
  13. Just coz a res is for sale at 2 mill does not mean much. I am looking for a reference for how they say it's 2 mill.... is like going to my spawn res and saying that I will sell it for 60 mill.

I am looking for a reference to how they see it being worth that much. Reference to others who really did sell for that much.
    AncientTower likes this.