[SELLING] Promo & Rare Item Collection

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by WayneKramer, Aug 20, 2015.

1. np
  2. nothing is used unless it's noted
  3. I will take the Rudolph for 75k please.
  4. k i can mail it to you once you pay :)
  5. K I'll be able to get on in about in hour or so.
  6. Unless it's purple, that's not what they said the head is valued at. The purple one is about 300k, not blue. Also, that's a pretty inaccurate price guide on multiple things, just a warning.
  7. Thing is - this thread isn't really a price guide, lol. This is a promo selling thread for the prices listed there, whether they be insanely expensive or not. ;)
    Kytula likes this.
  8. I was mentioning the price guide mentioned in the main post ;)
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  9. I just want these promos to go to good homes and I price things so that I don't get multiple players sending me offers thus causing drama. If someone really wants something and I know it's going to a good home I can work on the price :)

ps. already pretty sure i'm not gonna sell the staff heads, probably going to end up donating them to a museum or giving them away during the drop party
    highlancer54 and CadenMann like this.
  10. I updated the first post and lowered a couple of the prices.
  11. Would you be willing to go 235k on this?
  12. yeah
  13. Would you be willing to give 1 of the marlix bows away without the set? If so I will pay.
  14. Alright, I'd like to purchase it, then. :) Paying you now.
  15. yes i would
  16. Quite the impressive collection! However, I was wondering if you had any other player heads besides staff.
  17. I am all paid for the Marlix Bow! Just mail when you have time! Thanks!