[Selling] Maxed out Enchanted Diamond armor!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by WeezerNL, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Hi, I just (While I was updating, you posted..) increased the price for Thorns III to 1000r.
    It takes a lot of experience to add. If you agree to 34k I'll be on it. Please consider a max of 48 hours for completion.
    Tahitan likes this.
  2. Your Armor set has been send.

Thank you.
  3. Ill take set please, no thorns. Ill send pay when on later tonight.

Thanks
    WeezerNL likes this.
  4. Your armor has been mailed to you!
  5. Updated!
    Acemox2k likes this.
  6. Hey, cool service. I've read that having Prot IV* is wasteful, since armor caps with only two pieces. Switching the helmet and boot enchantments for something else might provide a greater benefit.

*edit: on every piece
    WeezerNL likes this.
  7. Hi JesusPower2,

thanks for the comment, but that is not entirely true. Basically it all depends on what kind of protection you want.
    Protection IV is non-specific (unlike, fire, blast or projectile protection). Having it on 4 pieces of armor gives you 20 enchantment/environment protection factor points (Capped at 25 points).

So your comment is true for Blast and Projectile protection (2 x 11 = 22. you can then add something else to boost that a bit: e.g fire on 2 pieces as well. that will give you 22 blast/projectile and 18 fire.
    That will leave you unprotected for any other damages.

Please follow the link I posted below. I am sure you will agree that Protection IV on all pieces is the best choice in almost every scenario.

copied from: http://gaming.stackexchange.com/que...f-armor-enchantments-gives-maximum-protection

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    First note that the Enchanting page on the wiki says that Protection, Fire Protection, Blast Protection, and Projectile Protection are all mutually exclusive, but it looks like you can have Feather Falling on boots with one of the other enchantments.
    The Armor page linked in the question has a table of "Enchantment Protection Factors" provided by each enchantment. I have duplicated the relevant parts of the table below:

Since increasing the level of the enchantment only increases the EPF, when trying to find the "best" protection it is only worth looking at the highest level enchantment. The article also says that in order to maximize protection from a particular kind of damage, you would need 25 points of protection for that damage type.
    Since there are 3 different types of damage, one would need 75 effective points of protection, but since each armor can add either up to 11 points to one type of protection or 5 points to each type (which is like adding 15 total), the max is 60 effective points of protection. So, you can't max out everything. And plain Protection can't be maxed out at all. Therefore, the best armor depends on what you are looking for.

etc...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please note that from 1.9 these values will change... unless Aikar fixes it ;)

More info: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Armor
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  8. I have read and agree. Thanks, very much!
    WeezerNL likes this.
  9. Weezer!!!

I am in need of your services!

In preparation for the imminent 1.9 update, I need an offensive God Axe.

That would be Sharpness III, Unbreaking III, Looting III, and Fire Aspect II. Is that possible??

[EDIT] I am stuck at work currently, so I cannot swing by as of now lol

Disregard! I figured out an error....
    WeezerNL likes this.
  10. Okay, this time I mean it lol. I want a set of god armor. No thorns though. ^_^ 30k right?
    WeezerNL likes this.
  11. Yes. I can send it to you, but you can also pick it up.
  12. Sounds good to me! I'll pick it up ^_^
    WeezerNL likes this.
  13. Lol I honestly forgot about my armor... I was too caught up in claiming my fourth res. I'll pay you as soon as I get home. I have, unfortunately, just left for work. I'll pay ya 35k if you'll mail it now. ^_^ The extra dough is for the delay =D
  14. Armor was send. Pay whenever you get home. 35k is appreciated, but really 30k is enough.
    Have a good working day!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  15. Paid and collected! Thanks again Weezer!
    WeezerNL likes this.
  16. Looks like I have competition :p
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  17. Just so you know... it is still all valid!

BUMP! :)
  18. BUMP

My shop also has high end (god) swords, shovel, axes, pickaxes and bows.
    Some 'lighter' versions are available too.
    ...and don't for get the enchanted books section!