[Selling] Maxed out Enchanted Diamond armor!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by WeezerNL, Jan 1, 2016.

1. I'll take one of the original sets from ya. I want to add thorns on the chest plate though. ONLY the chest plate lol. What is the total payment on this with the mail fee included? I think it's 30,700r... I'll round up to 31,000r though cuz I like nice, clean numbers XD
    WeezerNL likes this.
  2. Deal. I'll have it ready in one hour.
  3. I'm waiting for the armor now, already paid ya and everything. =)

Depression is settling in lol You've run away right before I got online. I hope I get my armor
    WeezerNL likes this.
  4. Hi. It was bed time for me. I'll send it over ASAP.... Getting up now :)

It has been send! Enjoy :D
  5. Gimme another! Same set XD
    WeezerNL likes this.
  6. 7 sets is a good start :D
    So I will order sets 8 & 9, just like my others.
    I am not in a hurry, just whenever, thanks.
    WeezerNL likes this.
  7. Haha. On it Blondekid42 and cadgamer101 :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  8. @Blondekid42: your armor is ready and will be mailed shortly. Please pay the 30700r or, if you still like round numbers, 31k ;) when you are online.
  9. I love to round up XD 31k will be paid to you in roughly 8 hours. I'm currently stuck at work. I feel like a rich jerk hahahaha. Buying up a lotta things in these posts. ^_^
    WeezerNL likes this.
  10. Set 8 is ready. Let you know when 9 is ready and then send them to you.
  11. Can I order a set of the sets with no thorns? I also pay the mail fee :) Thanks!
  12. Sure. got one left in stock. pay me and its yours.
  13. Paid, will buy more sets soon :D
  14. Will send it now.
    Good, keep an eye on this thread or message me personally if the need is very high.
  15. If you'd like, I'll sell ya some diamonds to fund ya project a lil. I have at least 8 blocks at my res ;D
    WeezerNL likes this.
  16. Sure, let me know what your asking price is... for 8x9=72 diamonds?
  17. Well, let's see. The empire sells them for 500r, that makes the reasonable resale value around 200-300r. Let's say 250r each diamond. Turns out, I have 10 diamond blocks so my selling price will add up to 22,500r. Since we've done bid-ness(LOL) in the past, I'll sell em to ya for 22,000 even. That way, you technically get two diamonds free XD
  18. That is to expensive, I have to decline.
    10 blocks = 90 diamonds. I'll give you 9900r for that. (110r per diamond).
  19. Armor set 8 and 9 have been send to cadgemer101.
  20. I would like the armor just add thorns 3 to them please, 32k seems fine?
    WeezerNL likes this.