[Selling] ElfinPineapple uncustomized signatures

Discussion in 'Selling' started by ElfinPineapple, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Many of you know I give out customized signatures on request. You are also aware that I have been very stingy about giving out non-customized signatures and have been for years.

In partial celebration of my third year on EMC, that has now changed. At v/ 5139 on utopia there is a sell chest containing five non-customized signatures in my name. Each signature is selling for 3,000,000 rupees. Only five exist and once they're sold they are gone; no more will ever be made. Due to the rarity I am not able to hold signatures on player request. It will be first come, first served.

The money will be split for two purposes. Half will be donated to Stream Team for use in their events. The other half will be retained as a prize pool for events I will be hosting in the near future. More details on that in due time as many of those events are still under development.

My alt account, ElfinCoconut, will facilitate transactions in lieu of myself due to the minty powers I possess. As a result that account's name will be on the sign instead of my own. We are one in the same. As this is not publicly known or acknowledged until now I wrote up this thread to convey this information for those interested in buying but may hesitate at finding a different name on the sign.

If there are any questions or concerns regarding this offer feel free to PM me on the forums at any time.
    q1zx, ChristmasTower, 607 and 3 others like this.
  2. Trying to battle inflation? ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Hmm 2.1m to go..