[Selling] Dirt Dirt Dirt!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by iamfuturetrunks, Mar 10, 2013.

1. I wonder how many people out there have already gotten their i products today. There is plenty of i-dirt at 1215 without the high price that apple charges. So stop on by today!

2. Before you get stuck with some exams (a little late in the year I know) why not stop by and get some dirt cheap dirt at 1215!

boozle628 likes this.
  3. Before you go sitting everywhere why not stop on by 1215 and get your dirt today!

On a side note I prefer this one over the original. XD

boozle628 and Gadget_AD like this.
  4. Hey man could you restock the full inventory deal! I have been using your shop like crazy lately :D It has really helped me a lot! I appreciate it!
  5. Thanks. However, there are more then one double chest you can buy a full inventory full from. Look around a bit next time.
  6. Lol love how the adverts have nothing to do with your dirt : P
  7. Oh ok sorry about that :(
  8. It's fine. Just letting you know so you don't have to wait next time.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  9. You don't have to worry about long lines at 1215 for dirt. It's not even nearly as big as it is at the In-N-Out Burger.

10. Next time you go down a water slide make sure you don't lose your shorts. And next time your looking for more dirt make sure to remember to visit 1215 for all your dirt needs.

11. You don't have to miss out on these great deals. Plenty of dirt in stock at 1215 for dirt cheap.

12. Before you get your breakfast maybe you should get some dirt cheap dirt at 1215!

13. Just cause Luigi doesn't have to do anything to win a match doesn't mean you can't do anything to get cheap dirt. Stop on by today! 1215

14. If you're also a handy man in need of building materials such as dirt blocks stop on by 1215! We have all your dirt needs.

15. Get your dirt at 1215 quick before Mario messes you up.

16. I might be intereseted in 53 stacks
  17. Get your dirt now before the hot weather rolls in..... come Feb/March. :p