Selling Custom Skins for 500r!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by redradbit, Jan 6, 2012.

?

Which skin do you like best?

The steam-punk girl. 18 vote(s) 46.2%
The pirate. 3 vote(s) 7.7%
The unspeakable horror. 15 vote(s) 38.5%
None of them. They're all terrible. 3 vote(s) 7.7%
  1. LE THREAD, SHE IS CLOSED.
    Sorry guys.
    thestar19, amadai, MR2R2M and 6 others like this.
  2. With something like this, especially the time it takes, you could easily charge more without being unreasonable. I say this being a custom skin maker myself. You could charge at least 1000r, and I bet people would still order from you.
  3. Perhaps, but I'll keep it as it is for now. At least until I get my first few customers. :)
  4. Ok, just thought I would make the suggestion :)
  5. What soft ware do you use to make skins?
  6. You can pretty much use anything. MS Paint works. I use GIMP.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  7. If I ordered a skin from you how would you send it to mr?
  8. If you can make me a skin that looks like the skyrim guy I'll quite happily pay you. :)

9. I would like to order a skin as well I don't know how add a photo but something like a warhammer thunderer dwarf, I'm sure a search on google will find it! ( if it's good I'll give you a 300 r tip ) If you could do that for me great thx, if you could when your done could you message me and I will tell you my email, to send the file to me
  10. AWWW YEAAAH
    I'll get it to you as soon as I can!
    Skilled_Creeper likes this.
  11. I would pm you with a link to the skin on tinypic.
  12. What's tinypics never heard of it before, I did say I'll have one above , I could give you my email and you could add a tag? As long as it works I don't mind !
  13. Tinypic is an image hosting website, you can just save the skin image from tinypic and upload it to your minecraft account.

MandrakeMolotov is very good! I really like my skin!
    Barks87 likes this.
  14. How about making me a skin that looks like this? I will gladly pay you if it can be done. Just remember, you asked for something challenging. XD grim_reaper.jpg
  15. Perhaps id take one, maybe a transparent skin?
  16. Clear, perfect for disquise
  17. That looks badass. I can try, but it'll probably end up looking like a Minecraft skeleton with a cloak. XD
  18. I've actually tried this before. Unfortunately, Minecraft doesn't support transparent skins (for obvious reasons).
  19. if that was possible i would pay 5k for it lol. sadly transparency appears black on skins in game.
  20. Well, do what you can with that image, if you can make it look that badass in Minecraft, you will get a week's worth of my diamond supporter Rupees.