[selling] bulk skelly drops

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by batmegh, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Derp do /res info at your res... :3
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. I'll take 2 stacks of arrows and 2 bows please. Price?
  3. may i have 2 stacks of arrows?
  4. hey sorry for the wait! i just now dropped of your arrows, :) thank you.
  5. you sure can, sorry that i didn't see this until now :( and i don't know why i didn't.. i'm sorry for your wait. 2 stacks of arrows is 128rupees.. and do you want power 1 bows or just normal bows? and where would you like yours delivered? i can deliver on 1,2,5,7, and 8, also utopia.

and yes to you also! i didn't see your comment either :( 2 stacks of arrows is 128rupees. and where would you like yours delivered? i can deliver on 1,2,5,7, and 8, also utopia.
  6. I would like them both regular and delivered to my res at smp8. I will set up the chest when I get home from school in like 5 and a half hours.
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. just let me know when you are online and have sent payment ^.^ thank you.
  8. have i paid yet? I cant remeber
  9. no, not yet.
  10. i ordered how many stacks?
  11. Oh yeah xD can i bump it up 2 stacks? 320r in total? ive been very forgetful today
  12. bump it up? you said 3 first.. bumping it up would be like, 4... lol you're bumping it down. :p and you're like over price by hundreds... haha
  13. Huh i want 5 stacks at 64r stack = 320r?
  14. yes.
  15. i still have 7 stacks, and 22 bones left. were you still interested in buying?
  16. i want to buy 10 stacks o' arrows...but...I don't have a res...can i get of a res of yours?
  17. I will take all 7 stacks and 22 bones off your hands at the price of 600 rupees, i will be online to make payment and collect in approx 1 hour from now if your available?
  18. i can meet you on my utopian res at 5268. ^.^ 10 stacks of arrows is 640rupees :) when can we meet?

sure! and yes, i should be still available in 1 hour, please shoot me a notification when you are ready. where will we meet?
  19. I'll come to your utopian if you like?
    battmeghs likes this.