[selling] bulk skelly drops

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by batmegh, Sep 17, 2012.

1. lol. really? i'm selling them for like 1 rupee each? that isn't much... but it is much when you have a lot. :)

and great, i'll write your name down!
  2. You're kind of cute. Can we go out sometime? So totally serious... Your smile is making my heart thump. Firearm girl on EMC.
    Brennian, Gap542 and battmeghs like this.
  3. are you here to buy bones/arrows/or bows? if not, shush yo face, my lover boy. :p
    penfoldex likes this.
  4. ... Or something else... :eek:
  5. only 8 stacks of bones left!

still 37 stacks of arrows left, 92 bows, and 12 power 1 bows left!
  6. Lol. :D
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. please let me know when you make the payment and what res on smp1 that you'd like to me take the arrows to. ^.^
  8. I have more than a lot. *Goes to make a thread for selling skeleton drops.*
  9. 4? If id o can you pay me back the 20 for vault or no
  10. 3 stacks of bones plz 1r each = 64r per stack x by 3 = 192 round to the nearest 100 = 200r :p Math FTW!
  11. well you can just come to utopia, and you'd only have to pay 10rupees to open the vault back up on whatever server you're on, then it wont be 20, and no, sometimes people have to pay the vault fee. i do all the time.
    you wanted 3 stacks correct?

:p where do you want the 3 stacks delivered?
  12. Alright so when can I pick it up?
  13. we can do it now if you wish.
  14. utopia 5268, or just type in /v battmeghs
  15. bumb, did you still want the 9 stacks of bones? i've been holding them for you..

i got your payment, what res number on smp1?
  16. I will buy the rest of your bones, how much do you have left?
  17. alright, but you'll have to wait a little bit, i have as of right now, only 22 bones in total left...
    empire mall ordered 9 stacks, but they haven't gotten back to me since they said that, so i'm going to give it a bit longer before i go to the next person in line (which would be you)
  18. do you want the 22 bones though?
  19. /v penfoldex cause I never ever knew my res number. :D