[Selling] Amazing rare drop!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by DubChef, Jul 19, 2015.

1. ill give you all of my rupes :0 1000r xD Its so shiny..
    DubChef and georgeashington like this.
  2. Sorry FD, you were saying?...
    georgeashington likes this.
  3. TigerstarMC and DubChef like this.
  4. Fixed your apostrophe/grammar; you're welcome =P
    Also, the Marlix Bow has the following advantages over a normal bow that some people might miss or skip over:
    1 level higher Punch than the maximum
    1 level higher Flame than the maximum
    2 levels higher Unbreaking than the maximum
    and, the real kicker, splitting Shiny Arrows into 2 when they're fired, nearly doubling the damage output
    (even though the level of Power is 1 level lower than the maximum :p)

I've never got a single one or killed a single Marlix, and I've been on EMC for almost a year now
    (The only Marlix I found decided to commit suicide with the message "Marlix has fallen!" and didn't drop any items or give me any tokens... a cowardly Marlix if I ever saw one :rolleyes:)

It doesn't concern me as much, because a full-durability Wither Skeleton sword is even rarer...

Good luck finding a Stone Sword from a Wither Skellie that not only has full durability, but ALSO an enchantment - bonus points if its sword is enchanted with Fire Aspect (being inflicted by both the Wither effect and being set on fire is NOT fun lol)
  5. This isn't an auction, so this thread is valid and can be up. :)
  6. 20k
    Also, I've held this sword in my virtual hand and I have to say it's quite amazing.
    ChrisFlareon and DubChef like this.
  7. The cut-off is meant to be there, to simulate changing my mind in the middle of my sentence, so your post is irrelevant... :confused:
    Oh, nothing :rolleyes:
  8. I'll give ya 100,600r if ya throw in an unused Marlix Bow and mail them to me :3
    DubChef and georgeashington like this.
  9. I went wither skeleton hunting and got 3 of these stone swords....I'll pass :p
  10. You may have picked up the normal stone swords. This is rarer. Look at the +5 attack damage!
    DubChef likes this.
  11. Stone swords are +5 attack damage....
    georgeashington likes this.
  12. So it's not an auction, you are just taking the highest offer posted? Sounds like an auction xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. It was a response to DubChef =P
  14. That would have made sense if you quoted his post instead of mine, but alright :rolleyes:
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  15. I "corrected" {not really the right word for it :p} your post
  16. An auction has a preset end-time determined inside of it's guidelines in the OP. A selling thread will just randomly close when the OP sees fit to the price they wish to sell the item for, and items can be sold in any quantity.
    The title also would say "[Auction]" normally, instead of "[Selling]", if it was an auction =P
  17. I know... But you didn't quote him on top of mine so it just looked like a correction... :p
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  18. The passive aggressive :ps are making me uncomfortable. Also uh...21k?? My offer was never considered.
    DubChef likes this.
  19. You were saying? :D