Scheduled Downtime For August 7th 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see that smp1 is open though...cant wait until smp3 is...
  2. You mean EMC....>.>
  3. of course he doesn't. A nuke exploded 50 miles over his town and made a 2-hour long EMP blast that disabled everything...jk.

Also, *feels sad because optifine hasn't updated to 1.3 yet*

4. You can just do force update in options. Or you could just go search for a 1.3 jar file.
  5. When you sign in you click "yes upgrade" instead of "no not now"
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  6. So you can update and get on smp1?
  7. I checked options and didnt see force update
  8. When you open minecraft.exe there is an "Options" button. Click it and then there will be a "Force Update" option.
  9. Thx everybody!!
  10. yep
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. i can't but feel that you should wait to update until we receive an official announcement. you all are going to feel quite bad if you update and then it turns out they have to revert the changes and then you're locked out all because you couldn't wait for EMC to make an official announcement.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  12. IcecreamCow in-game said that that all the servers would be updated to 1.3.1- They are working out some bugs right now on smp1. If I have a chance, I will let IcC to update this thread
  13. utopia is up now guys! :D
  14. Guys a lot of servers has opened up!
  15. All servers are now up and running with 1.3!
    May I remind you all that if you happen to find any bugs to let staff know ASAP.
    christina80 and blckstn like this.
  16. Woot! Books <3
    kevdudeman likes this.
  17. where do we do that? can't see notes when i hit note blocks and can't see chests lids opening when i open them.
  18. so are Emeralds going to be in the "Extreme Hills" biomes and if there was no Wild reset, are these biomes out there somewhere?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.