Scheduled Downtime For August 7th 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No ones actually "sure" as of right now. You will just have to wait and see.
  2. There were over 80K requests per second in the first few minutes to minecraft.net download
  3. Well not really. Because minecraft.net can hold wayyy more people than that (pretty sure). Also 40,000 people won't join all at once cause of different time zones. So we don't have to worry about minecraft.net crashing cause of that.
  4. I'm just going to run in the fields of aikar.co xD
  5. I was the 3rd person online on smp1
  6. So now what's going on? It says 5 people are on SMP1, and Jeanzl said they'd connected - but I can't.

Any information?
  7. 12 people on smp1 now.
  8. I'm using this down-time to meticulously plan out what I'm going to build in my residence after claiming one.
    So far, I've planned out a huge wall with corner-towers and a gatehouse....
    I'm not really used to having anything bigger than 20x20, so this will be a good challenge for me to try and fill it! xD
  9. Seems like the servers are gonna open one by one.
  10. Is it running 1.3?
    (I can't connect to it - "connection lost, end of stream")
  11. yes they are 1.3 you are getting an eror because you need to force update
  12. I'll stick to my own advice, and wait for EMC to tell us what's happening.

I wish they'd give us some idea of what's happening though...

I mean, it's been about 5 hours now, so I'd just like to know what's going on... without wishing to 'hassle' anyone. Just... any info at all...
  13. should I update even though I play on smp5??
  14. now 28 on smp1!!!
  15. I think we should update. Even if it turns out that the other servers stay 1.2.5 for now, we can just play smp1 until then XD
  16. Connection lost

External exception: NocHosts.nullpoint.error: Connection denied
  17. I really hope everything is settled one way or the other before I have to go to work. I'm pretty excited!
  18. How do we update to 1.3.1
  19. I'm waiting for smp9 to open. Which seems like it will take quite a while.
  20. It is now 11:21 eastern time and EMP is still down. It should have been up 3 hours ago! hahahahaha!!! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.