Scheduled Downtime For August 7th 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah I suppose you are right
  2. Seriously...your gonna try to get all technical on them? I'm pretty sure they said "The downtime SHOULDN'T be more than 2 hours." not that it definately will be under 2 hours...show some love.
  3. When you get to be my age, you learn to expect the unexpected, and that patience is a mandatory trait in life. I'm just as anxious as all of you, even tried getting into my single player game again for my minecraft fix (lol...didn't work! Guess it's a Empire fix I need!) but it'll take as long as it takes. Let not your heart be troubled, this too shall pass :D Just think how exciting it'll be when we all get to update!
    Lukas3226, Tehwafflez and blckstn like this.
  4. The downtime will be by the main hosts who host the Main database, They've obviously found something major (Corrupted components probably)
  5. I used my time to watch a tutorial for Ethoslab blaze farm :D
  6. Josh off topic here but weren't you diamond? Yes it has been almost 5 hours the hosting company must have found something really bad.. This could be good though guys lag might dissapear and it can only get better. Also I wonder if our 1000mbps internet is scrwed up. There is no way it was working right. that should be much less lag or something haha
  7. I was, Waiting for 1.3 to get gold/diamond. and are you on Google Fibre? XD
  8. its like when the cable company says we'll be there some time between 12pm and 6pm
    indgomom, blckstn, nfell2009 and 2 others like this.
  9. darn my faverot creative server is down too :(
  10. Hm, the "servers" page now shows people connected - but I'm still getting "connection refused".
  11. what?
  12. oh i don't as well
  13. is it open now?
  14. I'm actually excited because the update has been going on for a while now. The more they work on it the better it is. I just can't wait to play this updated version!
  15. Nah; still down. I think I was looking at the wrong thing, sorry.

EMC: Any update? I know you're busy, but... just a couple of words, giving some idea of what's happening, would be nice.
  16. I bet that about 40,000 people updating to 1.3 at the same time (Once Empire is finished completely updating) will either mess up or crash minecraft.net....
  17. so do we update to 1.3?
  18. Do not update to 1.3 until EMC tells you it is ready, on this forum.

(Unless you're an 'expert' and can run multiple versions)

If you update, you may not be able to play on EMC for some time.

We do not yet know when EMC will be running 1.3.

The current downtime is for some testing, and they will not necessarily be updating to 1.3 at this time. They've said they might.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.