Scammers

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Araseus, Nov 7, 2011.

1. *sniffle* *sniffle* He griefed me in the exact same manner... I am not the same Minecraftian anymore. :( *sniffle* *cry* Thank you for being so courageous and coming forth with this information. Now I know that I am not the only one. *cry* *clutches JEREMY* "Hold me, please. I don't want to feel a pain like that ever again in my life." :(
  2. I'm glad we came to BieberAttack Anonymous. I've met so many courageous people here.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  3. Since we have wandered into Bieber territory, I would like to make it known that I hope with every particle of my being that it really is his baby. I just want 1 good laugh. So that everyone will have the opportunity to see the dirty underbelly of fame in such a young example. :) It is sadistic, but if it were any other 17 year old "child star" in this situation, with this type of cult following, I would feel exactly the same way. I will dance a little jig if he is pronounced as being the biological father.. I already see it playing out on Maury, but only in my head, as it is only my thought. However, I will love to see the parody videos that will ensue as well.. :)
  4. Well, the bad part of me agrees with you, but then the good side of me very much hopes that it's not true. I've seen in quite a few interviews that he talks about how he's got a strong Christian faith and believes in God. As someone who also is trying to stay on the good path, my conscience hopes for his sake, that he didn't slip up there.
  5. i feel like he should go on maury and get the test results there
  6. I get where you are coming from. I hope for the sake of him being a young man it is false, but only because it would be a hardship for the small child, not for him... The unborn child involved has no say in what happens to its life from now until it is able to make decisions on its own....

Right? :D This way we can see how he truly* reacts... I would enjoy that.

*It is provoked drama. People are chosen based on medical records for most talk shows and "reality" television shows.