Scammers

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Araseus, Nov 7, 2011.

1. I'm a darn kind that enjoys Pop music. -_-
  2. guys your just letting this go without a fight or no refund
  3. the person got banned, and refunds are not EMC policy. you messed up, it's frankly your own fault.
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  4. i might as well donate to diamond so I wait like 2days and get 3k or something
  5. that works too.
  6. lol
  7. really jer really..... :/ pop music has no talent :/ look at that bieber kid....no talent....
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. To each their own, but I've always felt that just because one doesn't enjoy a particular sound from an artist, of any genre, doesn't make it okay to be rude towards that person as an artist. Almost every artist, whether you like them or not does put in a lot of time/effort into what they do. Not to mention they have the stress of not being able to have normal lives in public without getting harassed by everyone and their mama, haha.
    Sundanian likes this.
  9. Not all pop music is Bieber-like... A bit of it is crap, a bit of it is decent, a little bit of it is good and some of it is amazing. However, this applies to all genres, no matter your preference. The reason that pop is more interesting to me, is because it takes punk-like fashion and morphs it into a happier medium. Also, it makes for good dance music.* I hate gangster rap and country but that doesn't make them crap either... Crappy songs are crap, not just 1 genre. :)

*Not all pop is dance and not all dance is pop.
  10. And honestly, for one to say Bieber has NO talent is just trying to sound cool I think, lol. I may not listen to his songs, but he's good at what he does. He wouldn't have gotten to where he is if he had NO talent. If that were possible, I'd be a Pop star making millions. :p
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. They are attention hungry celebrities... They live for that crap. It is not harassment to them... Look up the psychology of any celebrity as opposed to a reclusive CEO such as Steve Jobs.. They live for attention, positive or negative. Positive affirmation of themselves allows them to feel positive about themselves. If society were to ignore them, they would get out of control, as was proven through Brittany Spears and her outburst; Lindsay Lohan and her current "bad girl" image that she is putting on.

Granted their lives are stressful, but they live for the rush in the same manner as an adrenaline junky seeks to get a high off of doing crazy stunts....
  12. I'm sure that's true for some of them. But there are a number of celebs I can imagine really don't like the "outside of the job" stuff.
  13. However, it takes a certain personality type to get up everyday and pretend to be another person... I do not need others to validate my opinions or actions to boost my self esteem. I also do not feel the need to pretend I am another person to find joy in life. Acting is difficult, yes. Stressful, of course. Who likes to do the same thing 100 times a day? That would anger me, too...

.... We got a bit off topic. So yea, no true scam occurred. You bought fairly for an agreed upon price a product which was offered. By clicking buy, you did indeed agree to be contracted to that price. Choosing not to read the terms was your decision. Ignorance is not a valid argument.
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  14. i guess my taste in music is just limited to less than mainstream....i am no hipster i just prefer my metal and certain EDM genres....i guess i am a hypocrit....as i was once into pop and rap and such then i met my metal and it saved me imo

also may aswell close this topic as no real scam happend just a leap of faith into the pavement is all......
    Twitch1 likes this.
  15. No need to enjoy what others enjoy. If you feel the music has a special message for you, that is all that matters. What others enjoy is just their choice. You make yours, they make theirs. Humans are amazing in that no 2 people are EXACTLY alike, in any way... Do your thing. One day you will understand that you are the only person you have to please, regardless of popular opinion.

The correct decision is not always popular and the popular decision is not always correct.
    I have a nice image to post, once I locate it. It will show this very well. :)

I know, bad form here, but I can not find the picture version. This is an online Power Point Presentation but it does not d/l anything to your computer.

5 monkeys, a ladder and some bananas.
  16. I find this sad to hear. Articles and TeCk_ you are both valued customers along with skullhair. Unfortunately, i dont know who to side with so i shall remain nuteral because you are both great. Sorry to see your loss guys.
  17. How is Justin Bieber related to minecraft Scamming????

And if you hate Pop, you hate Michael Jackson. Just saying
    Sundanian likes this.
  18. Ahhh but u see, you and Justin have talent with being server admins, and you didnt just get to where u are now without talent ae? So moral of the story.... everyone has talent, it is how other people evaluate this talent that makes or breaks someone..... and my evaluation of Jeremy and Justin is that they are doing a bloody great job with this server.... Keep up the good work guys!
  19. Well, he ran up to me and started singing "Baby Baby Baby" and I was sure it was a creeper and dropped everything and ran, for fear of my life. I later found out it was just Justin Bieber and he took all the stuff I dropped and didn't give it back.
    Sundanian and Twitch1 like this.