Saying Thank You To Others

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by NamiMay, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Thank you SkareCboi for being so generous and picking all the winners of my giveaways ( and for being the Co founder of the Official RuppeZ Fan Club ( and for being one of the #TeamSpeakPeeps) )

Thank you Rainbowpony1000 for being the coolest Pony around. Probably my best lady friend on the Empire :) and thanks for being such a great friend.

Thanks to all the members of The Official RuppeZ Fan Club for being rich. If it werent for you guys, the amount of Rupees in the Empire would be a few Million less per person. Then all the newbs would have noone rich to look up to.

Thanks to all the #TeamSpeak3Peeps oh and btw #InsanelyMassiveShout-OutToMyTeamSpeakPeeps

Thanks to Techninja_42 for being such a great friend :) Shes a great friend who farms probably close to as much as I do

Thanks to everyone else for wastingtaking your time to read this :)
  2. Any number under 500, lets go with that. Maybe i should of just said that to begin with >.<
    607 likes this.
  3. It is, i felt the good Samaritan Award contest wasn't the best way to say thank you, after all people are nice out of the goodness of their hearts, and most of EMC does a good job of helping others. I made this thread to say thank you and for others to say thank you to anyone, after all most people deserve praise.

Only reason i included the contest and prizes is too get people's attention and because i am leaving.
    I wanted to give away my things but also use the time to do some nice things.
    I'm not on much so i can't keep bumping threads to get the attention it deserves. But thats fine, it has done what i wanted it to do. I wont spam servers or bump all the time.
  4. 1, 7, 15, 55 and 189 taken.
    607 likes this.
  5. Oh wow, forgot to thank people >_>
    I'd like to thank Amusedstew, hashhog3000, 8comimi, BrenRGerm, and other such people for making my EMCExperience so great. :)
    607 likes this.
  6. LOL. <3
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. I'd like to thank whoever made smp3 :p, NamiMay for being generous with her items that she won't be using, and all of the members that help me learn more about minecraft/EMC.
    I will take number..... 4.

If you can't read the number, I will spell it out. F-O-U-R
  8. I don't know where to start.

First off, I'd like to thank a player named Robobozo who hasn't been as active as I'd like him to have been lately. He's been a great friend of mine since the day I was unbanned, and I owe him an infinite amount of horses.

Second of all, I'd like to thank the entire community of SMP8 for SMP8-ifying me when I first moved there. A specific shoutout to MasterDude13, Ultimamaxx and Defne_The_Boss who greeted me with a great kindness when I first joined the wonderful community of SMP8.

This list could go on for years. Honestly, it really could. I'd like to give one more special thanks, and that is to NamiMay, for making his thread and for letting us share our stories about thank yous. I'll take number 202 please. :)

Thanks,
    Caden
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. Edit: fixed it for ya XD
  10. :eek:
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  11. Disclaimer: I'm not participating, only helping out. In this case by giving the thread a little nudge, aka bump. However, as some of you might know I don't really like "bump". Bumping just for the bump? Nah, not my style. SO...

First I'd like to thank my two closest in-game friends (meaning: we also know each others e-mail address, so we can also keep in touch outside the game): Shiyvah & Elfinpineapple0. I believe the saying is "getting to know your friends in times of need". Lets just say we did and we were there for each other when it counted the most. That really meant something to me.

Next I'd like to thank AussieZaid for welcoming me to smp2 and being a great friend. I still remember that first crazy horse race we had and it was really fun! Heck; I still remember him putting up a dozen of Christmas presents for several smp2 inhabitants which included my friends (see above) and me. That was so awesomely cool and generous. For me it really helped define "EMC" and get the general feel for it.

Finally, EMC staff. Sometimes they'll do things you like, sometimes they'll do things you don't really like or simply don't really care for. But the bottom line is that they're there, trying to make or keep EMC a better place. Not just that but they also keep at it and trying to keep at it. Most of all I'm convinced that their main focus and concern is the players welfare, and that deserves a great deal of respect IMO.

Of course there are a lot more players I could mention here, but I'm pretty sure that if I do and then write up 3 full posts I might be getting strange looks for hijacking this thread :D
    607 likes this.