Say something random!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Okamics, Feb 4, 2018.

?

Will you say something random?

Yes 26 vote(s) 72.2%
No 10 vote(s) 27.8%
  1. Yo soy el rey de Mexico.
  2. My favorite food are Philly Cheesesteaks.
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
  4. is it just me or is it hard finding something random to say
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. goat fashion
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. Red Hill railway station was located on the Red Hill railway line.[1] The line was opened in 1921 and was one of the more short-lived branch lines on the Victorian Railways closing in 1953 along with a few other smaller branch lines in the railways system. Following official closure of the line, trains (railmotors) continued to run as far as Balnarring to cater for the Balnarringpicnic races, Lord Somers camp and a Railway Historical Society tour in 1956. Part of the railway alignment between Red Hill and Merricks stations has been converted into the Red Hill Rail Trail, with the remaining majority of the line now located on private properties.

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hill_railway_station
    TomvanWijnen and luckycordel like this.
  7. Earth goes upwards and downwards, to the left and to the right, every time you spin too much.
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. I'm physically incapable of using an exclamation mark. It implies that I have energy/am excited about what I'm saying. The upper limit of my emotions is mildly pleased.
  9. !
    mjnoe70 and BurgerKnight like this.
  10. A B C D E F G, H I J K, L M N O P, Q R S, T U V, W X, Y & Z. Now I know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me.
    aaadam12 likes this.
  11. *the ghosts of my past come back to haunt me*
    PhoenixAffinity and AncientTower like this.
  12. Yep, that's snow. ...and more snow. ...and more coming!
  13. Something...
  14. Who is random, and why do you want them to say something?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. I wish I could wish
  16. Woah, another name for that?? I have now heard this test called:
    Cooper test
    Shuttle run test
    Piepjestest (beep test)
    FitnessGram Pacer Test

I remember how after doing it, seemingly everything that could hurt would hurt... my eyes, my teeth, my... um, yeah, that's not appropriate, I guess. :p
    haastregt likes this.
  17. KO Strategy

Much like a Rock Elemental, Karkinos cannot be knocked out with the traditional arrows, darts or animal torpor attacks; instead requiring weapons like Catapult Turret or Cannon aimaed at the body. Be careful when aiming especially when utilizing a cannon; a lot of damage is dealt for shots to the limbs of Karkinos with no Torpor gain. 1 Catapult shot does 400 torpor. (Yeah, taken straight off the official page on the wiki)
  18. I ate breakfast for breakfast
    607 likes this.