[S2] The Band of EMC

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Aug 6, 2017.

1. The creeper part of my name doesn't pertain to what I am, it only pertains to my favourite mob. Gryphons are perfectly safe to be around.
  2. Sorry for the miss understanding, first it was just meant to be a joke... and second, it was the skin you use (looking like a creeper) not from your name. It is easy to say something that can be easily read many different ways.
  3. Don't worry I bet your both having a Blast.
    ( >:p )
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  4. How does his skin look like a creeper? :p I think that's Jelle. ;)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  5. So do I, My skin is a face on the front side with creeper heads on all others, I made it myself and I found the sides of my heads a little blanck, so I added creeper faces :)
    Also a fun thing (now I'm typiong anyway) is that I did about the same thing on my alt's skin, only, I thought it'd be nice to make that skin a little more derpy, so, here it goes:

I amde it a little mre derpy, and, made the sides happy faces instead of my own creeper ones. (If you recognise the face, it's based on my favourite youtuber GoodTimesWithScar)
    mjnoe70 and 607 like this.
  6. Nice, I don't know ppls skins much so I think I made an "assumption" which was incorrect... Though, my statement still stood that it made me a little nervous standing that close to a creeper! Ya just never know when they will go boom.
    607 likes this.