RIP my 4 year worked promos lost by hacker

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Paraworld__, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Knowing how much it bites to lose items, especially rares and promos, I sent you a Momentus Toothpick, Cupids Bow, and Meteor Bow. Hope things get better for you! :)
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  2. Erai, I am so sorry to hear about what happened. I remember the day vividly when the hacker came on and acted weird. They did do a good job by convincing us that it was you by using broken english, but what was weird was 2 things:

1. The person kept saying: "Join my Minecraft server", but they never provided an IP.

2. The hacker paid me 700k rupees (which the staff took back from me and gave it back to your account the next day).

This was quite surprising to see, but when I thought about it for a moment after hearing you were hacked, it only makes sense. I do not see you doing anything of this nature if you were to truly leave. Sadly, the hacker messed up all your res flags, because I am unable to push any of the buttons or interact with the normal items you had set before the hack occurred... :(

If you would like, I can give you some of my promos. I am not sure how much they are worth, but they will not equal the millions you lost... Though I'm willing to help out if you would like...

I am so sorry about this, and yes, this person is quite a lowlife to do this, of all things, on Minecraft... :(
    607 and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  3. I am really sorry to hear this! I did not receive any rupees or promos from this, so I cannot return anything.

Seeing so many people loose items due to hacking, I believe it is time for me to change my password ;-;

I really wish you the best of luck with finding the rest of your items...
  4. This is why I continue to stick around. Our awesome community!
    607, TheJuniorMint and MoreMoople like this.