[Reverse Auction] 2 DC,s Leather

Discussion in 'Reverse Auctions' started by petezman1, Jan 23, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 1 DC of Leather
    Starting Bid: 1k
    Minimum Bid Decement: 1r
    Ending Time: 24 hours after last bid
  2. So you are offering either 0,28r per leather or 0,14r per leather depending if you should believe the posttitle or not.
    Best price that I know of on EMC with plenty of stock is around 7r per leather, so basically >20k for a DC. You're offering 1k.
    Egeau, Fred_TWK and Carduus_Benedict like this.
  3. Leather is not worth 20k per DC ☠️☠️☠️
    I just bid on an auction someone listed 2 DC's for 1k

Idk where you are getting 20k from.

The action I bid on automatically closed after nobody bid on it for a week so I missed out. But 1k starting bid for 2 DC,s of leather. 20k is daylight robbery.

Also if you want to reply to my reply please Message me instead of replying to this thread. Cheers
  4. You are wrong. Someone started an auction for 2 DC's of leather with a stupidly low starting bid. Still noone bid. Then you tried to bully the auctioneer to give you a DC for 1k and you failed.
    You then started a reverse auction where you couldnt even decide if you wanted 1 DC or 2 DC and you didnt provide a delivery date either. So please recitfy that since your reverse auction isnt in compliance.

I even gave you a price reference in my last post and still you couldnt figure out where I got the 20k price from.
    7*64*54= 24192r

Still, you think 1 or 2 DC's of leather is worth LESS than 1k.
    Let us see how many bids you get with this "generous" offer.
    Tuqueque, Sefl, Impaxis and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.