Residence For Sale: Hourglass (SMP4)

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Fiery_Shirt_Fury, Jun 20, 2021.

1. I'm putting a residence of mine up for sale.
    While I like the build and have a vision for it, I'm motivated more to sell the res to free up a slot and make a new build I want to work on more.

Don't wait to get this res, otherwise somebody else will beat you to it.

Residence: 9617
    Asking Price: 650k (doesn't include either players transfer fees).
    Build on Residence:
    • There is a Large hourglass (made of glass) built on the residence. The inside is currently empty and the 'frame' of the hourglass hasn't been added yet.
    • There is a villager farm (breeder) underground that produces a lot of villagers.
    • All the dirt was removed via a DDTT except a for a few layers (to assist in building underground floors (or projects).
      *Current stand of bamboo and 'ring' around the middle of the hourglass was intended to be temp: both of these can be removed prior to transfer for free.
    Not included in sale: Contents of chests on the residence will not be included. Chests will be left on the res as part of sale unless requested to be removed by new owner, BUT they will be empty.

Sale Options: (Can be added to the sale).

• For 200k (over the sale price) I'll finish the build by building a frame for the hourglass. Wood or other materials will need to be supplied by the new owner. (Details aside from this added service price will be negotiated separately).
    Screenshots below:

https://imgur.com/a/YHTIfoa

Should you have a reasonable counter offer please PM me to discuss that, worst I can say is 'no'.

Also, please feel free to reply with any questions or points you'd like clarified.
    Thank you for taking the time to look, and have a great day. :)
    liamwill likes this.
  2. Aww, you're moving? Darn.
    *dat's my Rainbow Swirl in those pictures, huehue*
    Fiery_Shirt_Fury likes this.
  3. Trying to. Nothing wrong with being neighbors, I've just come up with a build idea and it needs 3 reses next to each other, so time to part with it.
  4. Reducing the Asking Price to 500k
  5. The imgur link with the photos isn't working for me
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  6. youre asking for 500k for... two glass spheres and a villager breeder?

what?
  7. can't see screenshots
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  8. Villager breeders are easy to make and why would stacked glass make anyone want to spend 500k + transfer fees for the res. It sounds like it’s an unfinished build. An unfinished vision. Your vision that someone would have to want to finish.
    Kryarias and 4moTilCRhystmas like this.
  9. Miku/Tower, well if you don't want to purchase it that's fine. You're free not to. Careful to criticize though, unless you don't want the same. :)

DDTT+ materials in the build are 120-150k. Time building it so far is ~30hrs. At a modest rate of even 10k/hr for building that brings it to 450k or so all day. Tack on a price for the build design and its a pretty fair price imo, and I even added in the description that if you wanted it completed that can be negotiated....
    So yeah, thanks for your opinion, but it wasn't really a discussion post; it was a market listing. Remember though, in all sales rupees talks and BS walks ;)

Gap542, sorry for the link not working I'll have new screenshots. The link must've expired. I'll have new ones up in the next day.