Reset of non-Town worlds!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This country sucks, I kill one person and they put me in jail.
  2. Man, how unjust can you get? We should do something about that...

...like, put you in the electric chair.
  3. So whats going to happen is there going to be a different wild and nether or maybe town?
  4. town will stay the same. wilderness, nether and the end will be reset with a new seed, so it will all be fresh and different.

this only applies to servers that are not SMP7.
  5. there would may be a problem on resetting the nether, i think...
    Example: You are in the wild at Y-level 64, and after resetting, there is a mountain, you will be placed un top of the mountain, i think. but if you are in the nether, you will may be placed on top of the nether, that means over the bedrock-layer :S over there, you can't evan kill yourself, if you don't cary a flint and steel with you, so do i have to call an admin if that happens?
  6. same problem in the end, but there, you may fall down and die...
  7. I once spawned on the bedrock layer in the nether on SMP7. I was able to return to town via /town command once I'm in the protected spawn area.

Minecraft would find a block for you to spawn on and not put you directly above the void.
  8. Someone obviiously didn't read the rules and guessed through the tutorial.
    i feel sorry for any server who has people like that
    Bu11dawg likes this.
  9. Dude, GT*O!!!
    The rule clearly stated "No advertisement or you will be permanently ban without warning"
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Y U NO READ THE RULES!!
  10. Will I get my starter stuff back?
  11. If you end up above the top bed rock in the nether you can either try to place a block, or use /town.
  12. Can you make it where the spawn is only like 50 blocks each side?
  13. What would actually be cool would be to have the spawn on top of a pyramid of bedrock that went down to bedrock so the drop into nuke zone would not be a death cliff.
  14. I read this the first time and didn't pay close attention. I have noticed that Eggification seems to also be free in Town. I read this again today and would like clarification to make sure I'm playing by the rules. Is Free Eggification ok everywhere or should we not eggify in Town?

Thanks!
  15. Eggification is free in town by default.
    Bu11dawg likes this.
  16. Eggification has always been free in town. Why would that change?
    Bu11dawg likes this.
  17. I didn't know that! haha Thanks for clarifying that :) That make sense too now that I think about it.
  18. He was slingin rocks yo!
  19. I got freaked out when the egging was free I was like,"OMG i'm a hacker!I don't want to get banned!"
    ~logs off~
    Bu11dawg, tjboy11 and JustinGuy like this.
  20. LOL.

Glad I read threads like this, cause otherwise I'd be having the same reaction!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.