[Religous thread] AMEN!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Answered your own question when you quoted me.
    Daxter9133 said:
    Religious views are fine, but bringing Atheism and beating Religions down will be seen as irrelevant and asked to be removed.
    Edit: We made this thread to please the Atheists that were mad about us posting elsewhere, so since I know your just here because you wana poke at us, I will kindly ask you to take it down and leave.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  2. Amen. That song is amazing. First heard it two years ago when. Went to church camp, and it spoke to my heart. When my area had a huge storm, that's the song I listened to to give me strength.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  3. I always like this song. I wish I could find it without the live part and you can actually hear the singer.
    cddm95ace and Daxter9133 like this.
  4. Uhhhh are they naked?
  5. Strapless dresses.
  6. Watch the video....... they aren't naked.
    Edit: I really got a kick outa that jacob.
  7. Ok, just wanted to make sure.
    Hey, I can't watch the video right now because I can't have the noise up.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  8. I also go to a church camp, we always have a starlight devotional in the night where we sing songs and get a message. My second year we were having the starlight devo and about 1-3 miles out was a giant storm, lighting everywhere flashing, thunderous... well... thunder haha. We sung "The Storm is Passing Over", and if I had to pick the coolest moment out of all my experiences there in all the years I've went so far, it has to be that.
    cddm95ace, jacob5089 and Daxter9133 like this.
  9. That's awesome, nothing like that ever happens at the retreat I go to. We do have a campfire devotional, cept this past year they forgot to start fire. We played CTF instead and I had a super powerful flashlight and it was super dark. Noone got our flag!
  10. You can't imagine the laughter that just occurred...
  11. Lol, the very first year I went the guy was welcoming us there. So he goes along saying where stuff is what we do then says "If your lucky you might even see some wildlife"... As if on cue, a deer came running along the edge of a corn field nearby xD XD XD That had to also be one of the funniest moments, insane laughter, it took us 10 minutes to get back on track xD
  12. This thread has been made for those wishing to share religious contributions. They have voluntarily separated themselves from the mainstream threads to avoid conflict. If your contribution is an attack on or questioning of religion, be it any one religion or the whole concept of religion, then it is unwanted here.
  13. jkjkjk182 and creepincreepers7 like this.
  14. Now, back on topic:
    creepincreepers7 and Daxter9133 like this.
  15. 100% no offense, but that was already posted XD
  16. Good song :) Love TobyMac
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. I was about to say the same, but I couldn't find it :confused:
    Maybe the other thread?
  18. I didn't see it first time, at least not the music vid part. I like that song. Great story in the vid.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  19. They have just as much right to be here as everyone.

6. Thou Shalt Be Respectful And Tolerant Of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Gender, And Sexual Orientation

Racial, ethnic, religious, and sexual harassment (including harassment of homosexuals), and hate speech, will not be tolerated.

No, what I'm saying is the Title says Religious Thread. Therefore everyone is going to assume "Oh hey I can share about my belief/religion here." Yet if they do it turns out just as it did with Alex and most of the people who posted here flipping a table because "It's poking fun at us." "It's not Christian." stuff like that. What I'm trying to say is it looks a bit odd/hypocritical to make a religious thread to only have one religion able to post in it. :/

Also your post makes it sound as if I am Athiest, which I am not. I am one of those rare believers who tolerates everything that most wouldn't I guess.
    M4nic_M1ner and BilboBaggins23 like this.