[Religous thread] AMEN!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Had no idea where to post this, I didn't think it was enough to create a thread so I posted it here.
    I thought it was pretty funny but pretty inspiring as well.
  2. Not sure what happen to the whole second part of the post... One sec I'll post it again.

3. Another song for you guys :)

4. I sincerely hope that this thread won't turn into a repeat of "christian thread." However, it looks like the staff are well monitering, so it looks like it won't.

I have a question. Would it be acceptable to have reasonable discussions about different religions? Like I know Melody has been posting Buddist quotes, and I'm sure there are lots of us that are different denominations, so if we keep it clean and calm could those kind of discussion go on here?

Ephesians 6: 10-18

EDIT: Glad to see this thread, it really is moving seeing fellow Christians (and all other religions) listening to beautiful music together. :)
    NINJATTILA and creepincreepers7 like this.
  5. Trust me it won't end up like that :)

I think I'd be acceptable as long as you aren't criticizing others view, but just sharing yours.
  6. Kind of an old song, but is still good! :D
  7. Religious views are fine, but bringing Atheism and beating Religions down will be seen as irrelevant and asked to be removed. I guess a good way to say it is that religion centered around "God" *like the Christian God or even Buddah* will be fine.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  8. This thread shall not die!
    jtc0999 likes this.

9. So upbeat, like driving to this song!
  10. I love that song! I think I posted it on the other thread though :(

11. No you didn't.
  12. Mi è stata posta la preghiera, ma altri hanno già dimostrato pochi... quindi mi mostra vide cor meum.

Quick Latin Lesson:

Vide - See
    Cor - Heart
    Meum - My
    Tuut - Your

Vide cor meum - see my heart
  13. I didn't what... Huh? ;)
    jtc0999 likes this.
  14. Newsboys never disappoint me... Awesome group.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  15. I agree with cddm95ace.
    With the massive onslaught of Newsboys, I decided to post something a little different. Generally, I think that Christian rap is somewhat corny and lame. However, this song is packed with biblical truths and contains an explicit statement of the gospel, something which is payed far to little attention, even in today's Evangelical circles.

creepincreepers7 and cddm95ace like this.
  16. Not sure why I never saw your post :confused:
    Anyway...
  17. your ALL worth more than Gold, everyone :)
  18. I swear I heard this yesterday...
  19. The embed functionality only works when the "v=S_OTz-lpDjw" part is right next to the "watch?" part, for some reason. So if your URL had been https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw it would have worked.

What if I bring atheism, but don't beat down other religions, will I still be removed then? Say, like posting this song. It's not targeting any religion in particular. I don't think I'm in the wrong in posting this, so I'll take my chances. If the staff think I'm wrong, they can do something about it.
    Removed - Please do not post anything with this thread that is an attack on or questions religion, be it a single religion or the concept of religion. -Bigdavie
    nick5013 likes this.