[Religous thread] AMEN!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Technically the [RELIGION] Is just a warning that we were asked to put there the title of the thread is AMEN. And why didnt that rule #6 apply when we were asked to start this thread by atheists so they didnt have to see our beliefs?
    Edit: lol you cant highlight harassment and not highlight sexual, that's cheating miss Panda.
  2. I'm done. I came into this thread to post and then took up for a friend and explained why you guys are getting flack from everyone else and now you're making me feel like a jerkbag for being nice and loving everyone as we're intended to do and trying to hold a conversation. You guys can have your thread.
    BilboBaggins23 and SoulPunisher like this.
  3. im a christian who is 12 and i belive that is right u have to have the religon or some people from different relligons will come here
  4. wat
  5. Im sorry you feel that way, you aren't hearing what I'm saying if you don't get that we were sent to this thread to get out of everyone else's hair. Didn't mean to step on ur toes while trying to explain this, even though I did do it multiple times.
  6. We apologize, but atheists have been asked to stay off this thread before by members AND mods alike
  7. lol not really soul punnisher is the same age as me.. i will put what i said before in english [i was tired when i put it look at soul punnishers description and describes me