Redstone Expo

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jkrmnj, Jun 14, 2014.

?

What do you think?

Submitting a contraption 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Teaching and submitting 3 vote(s) 15.0%
I will attend for sure! 14 vote(s) 70.0%
Redstone isn't my thing... 7 vote(s) 35.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yes please! Sounds great! :D
  2. Okay, I'm generally on SMP 1, but I'm short on redstone stuff. I'm building an enderman grinder on SMP 2, which is taking me 16 stacks of redstone. I'm going to have to buy some.
    (If you're wondering about the redstone stuff it needs)
    16 stacks of pistons.
    16 stacks of string.
    3.5(ish) stacks of redstone blocks.
    3.25 stacks of tripwire hooks.
    And the sandstone.
    36 stacks.
  3. When this is all finished and I help make the final edits I'm hopefully going to add some effects so the redstone flashes different colors and only certain parts are highlighted, it will look epic :)
  4. Huh? Redstone flashes different colours? That would not represent the representations very well.
  5. No, I mean I just want to make it look awesome :p
  6. I have 4 stacks of redstone BLOCKS at my res i love redstone!!
  7. Would you like to teach at the expo. I will give you all of the items you need for it. Same goes for anyone else who wants to teach.
  8. Yeah, I can do that. Mainly for the BUD switches, I forgot what the other stuff was. Also, I built a working thing that counts down from 10. (You can actually see the numbers)
    http://imgur.com/a/cQW5P
    607 likes this.
  9. Whats this Bump thing?
  10. Bump is actually an abbreviation for "Bring up my post". He's just putting it back on the recently active thread list.
    607 likes this.
  11. Bump. We still need more people to sign up. Any suggestions on how to get more people to sign up?
  12. Annoying advertising on Utopia? no-one likes Advertisements but i can understand how important they are
  13. Bump time again.
  14. This thread is in trouble :L i really love redstone!!