Redstone Expo

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jkrmnj, Jun 14, 2014.

?

What do you think?

Submitting a contraption 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Teaching and submitting 3 vote(s) 15.0%
I will attend for sure! 14 vote(s) 70.0%
Redstone isn't my thing... 7 vote(s) 35.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm going to make a video of your res at the moment then and show you that I'm good xD
  2. I said I wouldn't go down without a fight so here is a short thing that I made :) The real thing doesn't have to be as dramatic xD And with the real thing I can add much more effects and stuff, it was just hard to do something with really. Nothing. :p

3. UM i just checked out your channel and it seems you got more subs than i do plus you got a nice intro now I for one do want to be part of the expo but competing to be a videomaker to be part of the expo i am just not looking forward to Idk if you want to bee youtuber you can go ahead if you like i do have some other videos to work plus im going to be in vacation for a week on june
  4. Ok well since you're the original you can have the job if you want, I just wanted to make a short video to show some of the stuff I could do :)
  5. I am adding you to the convo too. We can discuss this more in there.
  6. What convo?
  7. I know a residence where you can activate a huge redstone machine by placing down a redstone torch without build permissions :p
  8. It is a thing for the YouTube people.

A lot more contraptions are needed. Tell all of your friends.
  9. Bump. A LOT more contraptions are needed to make this successful. Please tell others and help me make this amazing.
  10. I could help make the vids, but it would also need to be as an alternate to my EMC let's play.
    But, I completely suck at editing. I don't even know a software for editing :p
    I might thinks of something to build :D
  11. There are already 2 video editors so sorry about that. We do need creations if you can think of one.
    607 likes this.
  12. Another bump for today.
  13. I have thought of a fire arrow launcher that shoots fast, but I will determine size to you later. Right now I need to build in creative
  14. I also know of a sort of clock that turns on and off after a certain amount of time.
  15. I know a residence where you can activate a huge redstone machine by placing down a redstone torch without build permissions :p
  16. That is great. Once you are ready, just fill out the form and I will set up a time to build with you.
    You should check if they want to build something here
  17. I kind of explained the clock poorly, but it's not important. Anyway, I've already built something for this.
    607 likes this.
  18. I'm not that good.. I might just need to come up with something though. At the moment the only thing I can make is a LED...
  19. I can show you some pretty cool redstone things and explain how they work. And if you want, I can show you BUD switches, too.
    607 likes this.