Re-Intro | AMA - Back around

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ignoramoose, May 10, 2018.

1. I forgot to ask you this lol

If you were SS again or made Admin (if you were to resume staff duties) what would be the first thing event-wise you would help out with or who would you like to stalk? :p
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. i was under the impression you guys had smp1 and smp4's eggs?

sorry :p i am a custom item geek

also i think there name was RaNiSiMi

yeah but i was under the impression the smp4 egg you guys bought and the smp1 egg you got krysyy for valentines day?

i think AlexC__ has smp2's?...

cough i maybe have a speadsheet about this stuff

edit: tried to fix the weird formatting
  3. I didn’t ever really stalk anyone that wasn’t a suspected rule breaker. As Krysyy explained on my profile - I’m still a senior staff in game - so can finish out the projects im working on with that benefit. The project right now is an event per say, so once I’m ready to announce it (soon) it would be the one.

On the eggs - you may be right. I’m sure on SMP4 but not so much on the second - Krysyy would probably remember for sure.
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Thanks!

Not sure you specified if we can ask more than 1 question or not buth ere goes :p

you keep mentioning you want to finish some projects, anything you can share info on? :)
    FadedMartian and Tuqueque like this.
  5. Have discord?
    MoreMoople and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Welcome back! What do you think about pancakes?
    MoreMoople and FadedMartian like this.
  7. Cool thread. :)
  8. Ask as many questions as you want. I'll answer them as I have time :) For this question - I'm more or less intentionally beating around the bush on this one. The first old project is done (with a few minor decoration exceptions) and visitable. Haven't decided how to announce it yet - but likely will do something by this weekend.

I'm on the Keto diet as a challenge with people on my team for work until the end of the month, so no pancakes until June 1. That being said, I'm a fan of pancakes.

I'm sure I could download it / install it at some future point. Not sure if I have it installed today (seem to think I used the web client last time I used it).
    FadedMartian, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  9. We have 1 and 4. Bought 4 at auction, then bought 1 off ranisima for vday present (or however you spell that name).
    FadedMartian likes this.
  10. That awkward moment when your wife does your emc annual review :eek:
  11. He's definitely had me tell him off a few times for some of his past bans/mutes on players, since they come up in old ban appeals from time to time.
    FadedMartian, 607, JDHallows and 2 others like this.
  12. hehe another question xD

do any of your heads exist / plan to exist at some point?

(partly asking for a friend)
  13. I own one and I had to beg/barter for it. ;)
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  14. :p if you had such a hard time i can't imagin how hard it would be for others lol
    607 likes this.
  15. I also agree that marriages tend to have those awkward moments, but then again you are bound for anything in marriages.
    607 likes this.
  16. Krysyy has the 1 real one right now. An opportunity to get one will exist in the future - but will be extremely difficult to achieve.
    607, SkeleTin007, Eviltoade and 2 others like this.
  17. <3
    MoreMoople likes this.
  18. So I have seen... always nice to see a return.

I predict some greenery in the near future... its contagious...

{Prophesies by Raaynn}
    MoreMoople likes this.
  19. How long is the challenge?
  20. Haha.. don't ask me why, but I see a very definite connection here... be careful what Krysyy asks Aikar to program....