[Rare Empire Item] The New Years 2012 Empire Firework

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Quick question... can you use this firework over and over? ... or is it a one time 20k shot?
  2. Unlimited amount
  3. Like ALL fireworks on EMC, just to add, if it wasn't known.
    I doubt that this would be selling quite as much if you burned it all in one go :)
    Dwight5273 and penfoldex like this.
  4. lol i was going to get it but i attempted to get my xmas bouns at 12:01 (when i noticed there was one) but then i found out i was 1 minute late:(
  5. Only comment: Ouch, mate. That must've hurt a bit. :(
  6. exactly but eh i'm votin all the time i'll be gettin all those rupees i missed at the contest back (wow i'm aiming high:rolleyes:)
    AlexHallon likes this.
  7. how much empire fireworks do u guys have???
    i got 17!!!!!!!!
  8. The shops have been removed. Let's see where the prices end up :)
    mba2012, AlexHallon and RainbowChin like this.
  9. And in comes some sort of reply from 72Volt or someone else probably asking how many were sold :rolleyes:
    nfell2009 likes this.
  10. How many were sold? :rolleyes:
    RainbowChin likes this.
  11. Worst part, I wasn't joking lol
    I can guarantee that either him or M4nic_M1ner will ask.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. on smp6 i think someone is selling one for 25k-30kand rising
  13. Icecreamcow I ask u today to give me some more rupees because I wanna buy a beacon.and can I just report the player aman1000 because I paid him 15k and then he took the perms away and he's just using his res as normal and he has my 15k please fix this and remember about the 15k
  14. Wow, really?
    You cannot be serious.... -_-
    AlexHallon, nfell2009 and HylianNinja like this.
  15. In the future, use ChestShop to sell things. It's safer for everyone...

I advise you PM a mod, you can see a list of them here: http://empireminecraft.com/XenStaff/. However, please don't expect to get your rupees back.
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. Mods do not give out rupees or items. If you have an issue with another player PM a mod. Edit: ninja'd
  17. From another thread:
    Please do not post any more begging posts - I have seen 6 from you all from the past 30 minutes.
    He's probably a little younger than most of us. Just teach him how to behave and how to play on EMC - we were all at a point when we didn't know what to do :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. i didnt get the chance to buy one:(