[Rare Empire Item] The New Years 2012 Empire Firework

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 26, 2012.

1. No money here D:
  2. Well, I'll be the only one to say it,

aka "cool story bro"
  3. Just bought one! So much fun! :D
  4. darn, now i'm out of money:(
  5. I found a strange bug with this, today after coming on EMC once again (I had been on here alot before today and it was fine, I used this firework alot) and putting my Fireworks on as usual (The sound makes me relax, strangely. :p) I saw that the Empire Firework didn't explode.
    So I pickd it up from the Dispenser, and looked at it.

Firework-Report 1.PNG Firework-Report 2.PNG Firework-Report 3.PNG
    Before anyone tries to point out things to make me look like a fool; No, I did not vault it, I did not sell it, all I did was having it in a Dispenser or in my Hand.
    Anyone, especially a Staff Member (I'd like a new firework or 20,000r back) got any idea of what happened?

Oh, and also... When I tried to Anvil-enchant a Diamond Pickaxe with a Fortune II Book, it stole my EXP and gave the items back.
  6. dont have enough :(
    but i like the idea
    any mod which i can download so i can get it in signle player?
  7. Unfortunately, no.
    Mods are plugins can be quite different, and even if they were the same, this is just for EMC.
  8. Could anyone respond please? :(
  9. where do you find them?????????????????? I WANT ONE
  10. Protip: reading the OP is a REALLY good idea.
  11. I suggest you re-read the original post again...and if you didn't read it stop looking at the pictures and read it.
  12. I Don't Have enough money :(
  13. I remember when I had 10k and tried to keep it at that and failed, which is why I bought supporter but I only have 70k and am trying to reach a target of 100k to keep above.
  14. Which Means?
  15. Oh And Also I cant Get into any empire servers. any reason? when i go in i jsut fall into the void and lag out. how to fix? now i cant even get an empire firework even if i had 20k :( (i only have 1,600)
  16. Well, that just about cancels out my 45k holiday bonus. At least I still managed to stay above 200k, ever so slightly.
  17. I highly doubt these will rise much in price after they're removed from sale because of the simple fact people are buying truckloads of them.

Of course, a smart cookie will buy them on all the servers to make sure they can meet a buyers need seeing as they can't be vaulted.

Good money sink though. A few million rupees have just vanished back into the Bank of EMC.
  18. And all the new and returning players, how do you expect them to get one? ;)

I can repair it for you tonight not sure how it happened, but put it in a chest and pm me where
    AlexHallon likes this.
  19. Ohh creative! :p