[Rare Empire Item] The New Years 2012 Empire Firework

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Best Minecraft Servers

From the time of this post until January 2nd, we will be selling a special Empire Only Minecraft item. The cost will be 20,000 Rupees and as we will only be selling it for a limited time, they will only go up in value over time.

You can find the shops for these at each of the town /spawns.

Like our other fireworks, this one has unlimited uses in both dispensers and manual use. However, this firework will generate a random effect on each use. All of the possibilities are included, so you will likely NEVER see this firework do the same exact thing more than once.

WARNING: We are disabling the ability to put it and other items that lose data in the /vault...but just incase it for some reason bugs out, we're giving you an extra warning to NOT PUT THIS ITEM IN A VAULT. It will lose the data and become a normal firework.
    IamSaj, wertu104, PenguinDJ and 22 others like this.
  2. NOTE: I'm currently building these at the spawns as we speak. If it's not up yet, give me a few minutes. :p
  3. I am going to buy one. Edit: First.
  4. Very exciting, I shall be on route now :)
  5. I got me one, There goes me making any other fireworks. I got all I need :D
  6. Cool! I have just enough
  7. look! i had 44k for an entire 20 minutes!

edit: hurry up with smp2 :p
  8. <-- One of the first to buy
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Yay an amazing Firework that I can't afford :/ yet...
  10. Can't find the rocket on smp8... is it hidden...?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. where is they! :p
  12. Just finished reading the whole post. /spawn. Sorry, haha.
  13. This seems cool. Currently checking to see if it's up at SMP2 spawn yet ^_^
  14. actually I was :rolleyes:
  15. ...I need more money.
    *Money making mode activated. Boop!*
    Jeremy_Gutspear likes this.
  16. How far has ICC got yet?
    Waiting very patiently lol.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  17. I bought one with no hesitation.... Maybe they will be worth a million rupees someday :eek:
  18. Will the amount of these sold be tracked? It would be cool to see how many there are
  19. I got one! I used my christmas bonus from EMC =)