[Rare Empire Item] The New Years 2012 Empire Firework

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 26, 2012.

1. I bought 4. stupid impulse buy. Makes for a neat little show.
  2. I bought two, but then I made myself stop.
    QuarterStop and vividOptimism like this.
  3. Ahhh, I see the purpose to this, to "Balance" the economy after the sudden influx of so much rupees from your Christmas give-away... In-fact, this will actually leave a negative deficit for people as the give-away was only 15k. Lmao
  4. Any guesses on when these will be worth 1 million rupees a pop?
    AlexHallon and dylan_frenette like this.
  5. i was thinking the same thing. its more like a present that you have to get by using a present. but you end up losing stuff instead of gaining.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  6. I got mine :)
  7. And we now find ourselves doing just that, blowing 20k rupees on a fire work XD
    AlexHallon and mba2012 like this.
  8. Do I get one for free because I guessed first that the fireworks at /newyears on smp1 were these fieworks?
    BTW I have proof: aikar. ask him.
  9. /newyears?
  10. yep, /newyears. on smp1.
  11. Isn't that the point to having rupees?
    HylianNinja and Dwight5273 like this.
  12. No! I've been saving my money since i got on this server and I'm almost at 100K! But I MUST buy this firework (or two)!!!!
    vividOptimism likes this.
  13. So these are limited time only? Meaning they will become rare?
    IcecreamCow and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  14. Meh, i got myself 11 :D
  15. Actually, they were two separate things all together, haha. Justin and I came up with the 15K bonus to celebrate Christmas and 50K members a day before Christmas. I only learned the Empire Firework existed about 10 minutes before I made those shops today. 20K just seemed very small since the amount of these that will ever exist is minimal adn those who own them will likely be able to sell them for much more down the line should they choose. :)
  16. could you give us an estimated price ( of the firework in 5 months ) how much COULD it be worth by then?
  17. Hehe great idea though
  18. Impossible really to come up with. Really depends on the community and what they come up with. I mean, it still shocks me that Dragon Eggs were going for MILLIONS at one point.
  19. Fun Fact: On the sides of spawn facing JustinGuy's and Eclipsys's reses theres a 1 block border where you can't lite off fireworks.