Random Gaming Soundtracks

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by BenCannoli, Mar 27, 2015.

?

Do You Listen to Gaming Soundtracks?

Yes 9 vote(s) 64.3%
Once in a While 5 vote(s) 35.7%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Glory to Arstozka!

mercenaries2009 likes this.
  2. Thanks for the Idea SoulPunisher. You and other people can check my new thread about TV Shows and Movies Soundtracks Thread! Enjoy!
    technoLova likes this.
  3. Got up to the level where you escape the hospital, assault the Police station and murder Richter in Hotline Miami today, and I heard this...

I adore the soundtrack in Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2 :p
    Deadmaster98 and mercenaries2009 like this.
  4. Nice thread. Yeah, gaming music often seems underappreciated and I think GTA is a classic example on how deep gaming music (or music in games) can go. I mean... coincidence that in many Rihanna video's on Youtube ("Only girl in the world") a lot people suddenly refer to GTA V and comment on how they found that music thanks to GTA?

I'd like to share a blast from the past ;)

When playing this game I always enjoyed the music a lot. Its the kind of game where I let the menu run for a while only because I was listening to the music ;)

Click here if the video doesn't play.
  5. Well, it has been a time since I last posted on this thread, but I thought on sharing some more songs... So here you go! enjoy!

Runescape 3 - Theme Song

Heroes and Generals - American Theme

Mass Effect 2 - The Illusive Man

Kerbal Space Program - Back to Work Kerbans

Ittle Dew - Overworld
    technoLova likes this.

6. Battlefield 1942
    In my opinion the best music any game has ever put forth

This was the first video game I ever had so listening to this gave me a ton of nostalgia.
  7. Oh I really liked that one too! It's a classic! If you liked that one You'll like this one!

It's a remastered version. It's from Battlefield 1943. You'll love it just as I did... Believe me.
    technoLova likes this.
  8. Currently listening to Mario Kart Wii's. It's great!
  9. I also love those. One of my favorite soundtracks from Mario Kart is this one.
    technoLova and 607 like this.
  10. Another theme from Battlefield series that I love is Battlefield 2142's Theme

I'm sure You'll like it too!

Oh also the classics from Battlefield 2. The famous MEC Theme

The China Theme

The US Theme
    technoLova and SerpensSolidus like this.
  11. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Main Theme

12. Oh dude, that one is absolutely GORGEOUS.
    You remembered me of the London Philharmonic Orchestra. They have made a collection of the so called "The Greatest Video Game Music".

Here's their version of Metal Gear Solid's Sons of Liberty.
    technoLova and SerpensSolidus like this.