RAGE RAGE RAGE

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MrMazeRunner, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yea so I took a short break from EMC. Tried to log in today. Said I was banned for griefing. And it was my brother who got me banned for goddams sake.

Basically, I let my brother use my acc on EMC sometimes, although he's meant to use another. I've told him to stay off it lately and to use the other one, because the stuff on this acc belongs to ME not HIM. He can do whatever he wants on HIS emc acc, instead of getting mine banned. Thanks a lot, bro. I know that he plays a lot of PvP and factions, which means in his eyes, griefing is ok. I've told him over and over and over and over again that you CANNOT GRIEF ON EMC BECAUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED.
    Seriously, why can't he understand? I would never grief! It does not belong to you; therefore you cannot take it or vandalise it. You have not worked for it; therefore you cannot take it or vandalise it.
    And also, I haven't had access to a computer for a few weeks, because whenever I want to go on, its always him lying in bed going tap tap tap tapping away at the computer, supposedly 'doing homework'. Yea right. It took him two whole weeks to complete a fricking 2 page essay!!!?

Conclusion: brothers suck. I'm probs gunna get a new acc and not give him access to it.
  2. This isn't the way to appeal a ban. Please contact a staff member with details and your appeal.
    PenguinDJ, ShelLuser, Kephras and 2 others like this.
  3. So... Today we learned 3 things:

1. Don't share passwords
    2. Don't share passwords
    3. Don't share passwords
    iNachos10 and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. Ouch :oops:
    Hope it ends 'well'
    ItsMeChespin and BlinkyBinky like this.
  5. :confused:

If he has his own Minecraft account, why the fluff would he ever need yours?
    That said, you don't need to get a new account. Put your ban appeal in with staff, and change your password.
  6. The problem is that you are responsible for whatever happens on or through your account. Although I can understand that you're mad this is really not the right place for it. And apologies up front if I may sound a little harsh here, but in the end you got only yourself to blame. If you don't want people to use your account then definitely don't give them access.

And I know: talking behind the facts is always easy. Especially for all of us. Don't take this the wrong way...

Alas, if you want to appeal your ban then follow this link:

http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/appeal/

Explain what happened and ask them for help. Personal suggestion: also make sure that this can't happen again, and also tell the staff about that (so what you did to prevent this from happening in the future).

Most of all: be honest.

Anyway, I hope you got it out of your system. You could get a new account and start over I suppose, but keep the appeal option in mind as well.

I wish you all the best for the future and... No pun intended: keep your account password safe and don't share it next time!
    iNachos10 and PenguinDJ like this.
  7. If you would like to dispute or appeal the ban, please go to the link provided by ShelLuser previously, that will also be down below, and follow the instructions given.

http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/appeal/

In the meantime, I will go ahead and lock this thread as a forum post is not the best means to appeal or dispute a ban.
    iNachos10, PenguinDJ and ShelLuser like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.