[Question] The Ban Hammer has Spoken!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Brisingr34, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I pray to God I will never see this message on EMC. Although, if you did, what kind of server would you go back to playing or start playing? PLEASE NAME NO SPECIFIC SERVER IPS!! I am asking for: Pvp,Factions,towns or role play.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. None this is the best server I have found, I have been on here for over 300 days and I have still not found one as good.
  3. I would go back into the hole I was hiding in in the first place.
    Lasluin, TheMiniKins, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  4. I'd go back to the equally awesome server that does not exist.
  5. Yeah, I used to play factions but then I got to stressed out about getting raided
    Yep, that's what I would do XD
    Nole972 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. SSP, and what are factions?
  7. I dont know any other server, so I would go and cry in a corner :D
    Lasluin and Curundu like this.
  8. I would go back to single-player.
  9. Another popular server that I know of.
    Since I can't say the name, I will give clues;
    • Is a creative free build servers with world edit and other plugins to help you build.
    • It is alo makes use of it's own modpack
    • It has a famous youtube channel
  10. I would go back to my Xbox and play battlefield 3. No mc server comes even close to Emc so I simply wouldn't go to another one.
    Curundu likes this.
  11. Yep, just cry about it and beg the moderators to unban you
    But I need people to play with!!
    That sounds like a good one but EMC is better
    Yep, halo 4 for me!
    Equinox_Boss and southpark347 like this.
  12. I was on a server once, and I was afk for a few minutes and this message came up for no reason
    It's either a Tekkit for FTB Server (unless the modpack is not famous)
  13. Man, that's a tough one. Like others said I've found no other server quite like this... I'd probably literally cry, then mope around for a few days then go play Xbox360... Which would stink cause I suck at all fps's... Maybe play minecraft on xbox with buddies?
  14. I'm pretty good at Halo 4 but before EMC I was devastated whenever faction servers shut down
  15. It's a minecraft server, and the modpack is fairly famous.
    Also, together with captainsparklez, they made arguably the best adventure map ever made.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  16. People keep telling me about other server and when look them up I get this " Silly you there is only Empire Minecraft"
    Jcplugs, Curundu, Nole972 and 3 others like this.
  17. Mark my words Moderator, I will never get banned from EMC and if I some how do ill quit minecraft all together

Fact: on my 5th day playing I got temp banned for a day for being rude....as soon as that day was over I got on as soon as I got unbanned as in when my time was up I was like EMC!!!!! I missed you so much!!
  18. 1. Place Lava.
    2. Step in it.
    3. Press "Respawn" button.
    4. Repeat.
    5. ???
    6. Profit!
    OR:
    1. Jump off a cliff.
    2. ???
    3. Profit!
    Jcplugs and TheMinner333 like this.
  19. I would also go and get my life back :p