[QUESTION] Outpost Questions.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by MissKells, Mar 19, 2017.

1. If i have already started building an outpost can i still claim it as mine?

If i setup the chest with my name in the middle of my base, can i remove it after it becomes established?

Is there a limit to how BIG i can build my outpost?

How do staff know where my base is located if something arises or to know its mine, if someone tries to claim it as there?

Is there a limit to a number of people i can have at my outpost?

ShelLuser, Eviltoade and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. 1. Yes - As long as it meets Empire requirements listed in question 3 link below.

2. I don't think so. Why? Because of question #4.

3. Outpost influence is based on a 3k block diameter from center / locked chest. This means another outpost can only be established if it is 3k blocks from your locked chest, which means each outpost has about 1.5k radius from locked chest in which they can build. Info found here : https://empireminecraft.com/threads/how-to-establishing-your-outpost.46390/

4. This is what the locked chest is for. I usually dig down to bedrock and build a simple little room that can be teleported into to put my locked chest in. This is usually out of the way of my builds that far down.

5. I think the number of people would depend on what the server can support. As of this time I do not know of a maximum player limit to an outpost. I am not really promoting another outpost with this, but as reference for you I submit this : https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/member-lists/member-lists

Something you didn't inquire about, but that I feel is relevant - you can claim more than 1 outpost, which would give you more area to work with. I would just be aware of their respective footprints so that you can establish your outpost the way you would like.

I hope this helps :)

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    ShelLuser, MeadMaker, Roslyn and 4 others like this.
  3. KnightZerOne covered everything that needs to be covered :) and is accurate.

A small note on your second question: the chest can indeed be moved, but please contact staff with the new coordinates so we can update the spreadsheet <---which also adds a little more clarification to your fourth question as well.
    Roslyn and MissKells like this.