[QUESTION] How does one get married on SMP8?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RyugaXI, Oct 18, 2015.

?

DERP.

POTATO!!! 7 vote(s) 41.2%
Potato? 10 vote(s) 58.8%

1. And we can have multiple wives / husbands, right? (Wow this is a really messed up question. Then again, SMP8 is messed up.)
  2. No, it just happen's randomly
  3. So you can just throw a fish at someone and they are your husband/wife? There is no formal way to do it? Not even a cathedral? And how do you divorce your husband/wife if you don't want to be married to them anymore?

Also, can you get married to objects?
  4. Nope, and no such thing as a divorce on smp8. Also yes, people get married to objects, the most married items are cacti, dirt, and fish...
  5. People get married to fish? I sense something... fishy.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Also, instead of throwing a fish, can I use something fancier? Like a baked potato?
  7. That's how it got started. Seffychan started chucking fish renamed "You Are My Wife Now" at people, and then they were her wife. Side not, everyone is a wife on SMP8. Doesn't matter if you're a guy, girl, octopus, or rock, everyone is a wife. Just go chuck fish at people, and they are your wife from then on. Also, there is cathedral built by Schlaf82 to the south of the main Wilderness spawn, in the town of Gothenburg. That is where the more formal and planned weddings occur.

Also, marrying objects is highly encouraged.
    607, PenguinDJ and DeathPunchKitty like this.
  8. Do I get any benefits from being married? Like, do I get discounts at malls, will creepers be nicer to be, etc.?

Also, people get married to dirt? I guess they have a... dirty mind.

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
  9. My question are you new to the server ?
    ShelLuser and ShyNub like this.
  10. It's simple you just:
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Nope, just throw a fish at him/her and your married.

Nope, your just get the title of being married. I just so happened to chose the best on as BlinkyBinky, but she's mine only ;).

Im gonna say you mean dirt blocks, get as much dirt blocks as you wish.
  12. Nope you might not even know you're married until you find out that you are. It just happens.
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.

13. You are way overthinking this...
    607 likes this.
  14. Lol I guess I am. =P