Quartz Industrie

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by mba2012, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Sorry, I have been quite busy recently, I am sorting out a system for orders so that I can keep track of them. I have a camp this weekend so I may not be able to start for up to two weeks. But I promise you once these first delays are over work will continue at a good pace.
  2. It's spelled Industry.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. Um... well... uh... okay then. Carry on.
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  4. Ok guys,
    I have been weighed down by school work recently but I have worked something out. All of you who have ordered stone or cobble gens will be getting those this weekend hopefully. My business partner, Luke4214, will be coming around and building the stone gens.

Also, we have redesigned the stone and cobble gens. We now only offer stone gens, which means you can get both stone and cobble for cheaper. So we offer two types of stone gen, a single stone gen which just pumps out a single row of stone, and we also offer a double stone gen, which offers two rows of stone. So all of you who have ordered stone gens, you may have to respecify which version you want.

Thanks for your patience! :D
  5. Have you got a ready built stone gen up and running anywhere? i'd like to see what your offering.
  6. the thing is, i offer free redstone work: )
  7. Well, I just wanted to help him, so I offered something I didn't really need:)
  8. Please don't advertise your self here. :)
    Yes I do. It's an example of the large one. Go to /v hippie125 on smp7 turn left and walk out of the wood area and you should see it on your left.
  9. mba could you help me making an automated pumpkin/melon farm?
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. I should be able to. Please PM me. :)

11. Some are a little on the pricy side for someone who makes 100r a day.
  12. why you do only make 100r a day? Please vote, you can get 1k with it every day and are helping the empire.
  13. Sorry to be a poo here, but its industry.
  14. Fourth time or so, he chose to be it industrie, because it looked cool. And it doesn't matter, I like it too. Right?
    mba2012 likes this.