Quartz Industrie

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by mba2012, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Yeah I am going to. But I need to move some res's around and I need to demolish a res before I can do that.
  2. Well, how efficient are these stone gens?
  3. Here's the real question: Would you build the contraptions out of quartz?
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. I may when I get enough supplies.
  5. Then everyone will build it themselves, won't they?
  6. Quartz Industrie eh? You sure it's not Industry or Industries? Also, you probably will get lots of requests for obsidian generators, tree machines and auto farms ;)
  7. This sounds way too expensive...
  8. What is a tree machine?
  9. If they were going to build it themselves they already would have. And if they are not, here is a company willing to perform a service.
  10. If you don't like the price don't buy, but it is in very poor taste to make such comments on someone else's thread.

11. Well, I just wanted to see the stone generator cause I thought it was a little expensive and they said it was a redstone stone generator, and ordered one just to see how it looked:). I don't even need it:p
    Well, I think I'm stupid now.;)
  12. Not rude, I'm giving you a suggestion.
  13. I know it is industry. But I see industrie used around and it looks better.
  14. hehe cool mba2012 :p And a tree machine is basically a gizmo in which you plant a tree, instant-grow it using bone meal then the machine detects the tree, crushes the leaves and feeds the logs out into a collector. After about 60-90 trees, you go to the collector and start chopping TONS of logs.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  15. I have just added a new maintenance section to the first post.
  16. Ok guys. I said that when 1.5 came out I would begin work on this. Well, it is my last week of term and then it is Easter so I will not begin work until after Easter. But hopefully there will be demonstration stone and cobble gen up very soon.
  17. Any more interest? I have a few exciting new secret products coming soon! :D
  18. When I finish my nether quartz mansion, I will definitely have you trick it out for 8k. I'll let you know when I have finished it. Check res 6865 smp3 for progress (or my alt's name; /v colesta1201).
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Ok. Awesome!

Also, I am working on preparing a few things as I just moved res's. But work will begin ASAP.
  20. Ok. Bumping this. Also the smart house is getting some new features. And work will begin in about 2 days. Anyone who has pm'd me ordering something will be told when work will start.