Pwnies club

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PRO_G4NGST4, Mar 23, 2013.

1. I updated it after he said "Accept your destiny" or something, then I changed my profile status to "I have accepted my destiny" and made my profile picture of Vinyl Scratch.
    Chascarrillo and Spenser6 like this.

2. I'm not a pony guy, but I'd like to see you ponyfy Zoidberg.
    <----
    Should be interesting.
  3. Better yet.
    Here is the entire Futurama cast...ponyfied.
    (Edit) All the individual pics i found of Zoidpony were iffy looking......so i found this instead.

4. I can't seem to find any good brony merchandise. It makes me upset. I would like to get a neat shirt or something, but there aren't many that appeal to me.

Also, I have been working on coming up with a lot of OC names for the story I will probably never write. Fun times.

*EDIT*
    In a fit of boredom, fallout:
    NEWBoS(AJ).png NEWBoS(FS).png NEWBoS(PP).png NEWBoS(Rarity).png NEWBoS(RD).png NEWBoS.png
    jtc0999, 607 and Cordial_Pie like this.
  5. iTunes, are you lying to me?
  6. Oh, sorry
  7. lolz :p
  8. I made a pony xD IDK why its called unicorn, but it is... Wouldn't say I was a brony for 2 reasons, 1. I'm a girl 2. Not that much of a fan. But anyways I made one, and it is epic.

Attached Files:

9. Surprising lack of pony on this pony thread these days. I think you all died. Anyway, personality tests, everyone do. [Whoa, link]

While I'm not exactly sure of the result myself, it makes sense. Surprised I have 0 rarity in me, as I am probably the most "dressy" person I know. There was no option for suits or ties..
  10. We have actually been quite active behind the scenes.

Also:

Feels quite accurate.
    PRO_G4NGST4 and 607 like this.
  11. I'm a bit surprised.

12. Oh.
    Okay then.
    Chascarrillo and 607 like this.
  13. I am most like applejack.
  14. Well if someone could clear out we can get you back in. We have a couple people just taking up space.
  15. *Cough* soulpunisher *cough*
  16. Well, this is weird. Soul told me he left the converstation already.