Pwnies club

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PRO_G4NGST4, Mar 23, 2013.

1. I finally got the mine little pony mod to work with 1.5.1

If you want to see yourself as a minecraft pony and see what your random pony is, try and find me in-game or tell me when I can find you. As far as my client is concerned, though, I am not spitfire. :( Just some random background pony.
    2013-04-03_23.06.03.png 2013-04-03_23.06.07.png 2013-04-03_23.07.46.png
    While I could post what you look like myself, that wouldn't be any fun at all.
    Aemilea likes this.
  2. :eek:
    Vinyl Scratch in that last one :eek:
  3. I was personally pretty shocked when I first learned my very own brother was Vinyl Scratch.

..he got upset when I told him.
    Aemilea and Spenser6 like this.
  4. If you go on google there is a better pony maker that has more styles of hair, tail, eyes, ect.
  5. General Zoi's Pony Maker is the one I generally use, it's the one I made my TenEighty pony with.
  6. Oh, because I have been using the beta pony maker until I got bored of it and found this one. xD
  7. I like this beta one because it gives them more depth :p I always thought Zoi's made them look flat and 2'd ish
    And it just happened to have the EXACT style of mane and tail i wanted........
  8. I wasn't upset that you made me a pony.
    I was concerned for you and your pony addiction.

I have nothing against people who like the show. I've seen a few episodes (Most cuz of my nephew, one cuz of 1080) and I don't think they are bad. But when you walk in on your brother watching it on Netflix, TVtroping it and playing a game at the same time (He has two monitors) then being concerned is justified.
  9. Well anyways I made a new pony,

10. I didn't make you a pony. The mod chose you to be Vinyl Scratch. It was your destiny.
    Aemilea and Spenser6 like this.
  11. I'll accept that destiny. When I was in 3rd grade I wanted to be a DJ.

Edit: Destiny Accepted.
  12. So, if you're like.. a brony, you probably know that this exists. It's more or less the second biggest collaboration in the entire community, and it took over a year to make.

Might as well watch it, if you haven't already.
    It's not very good though, which makes me sad.
  13. I cannot tell a lie, so I must say...
    That statement is fact.
  14. The quote that sums up everything.
  15. I pwn you all with my awesome powers!

Wait this thread isn't for that?

ooooh.....
  16. So I just read through the HerdCensus 2013, because I was bored.

~17% of people think Twilight is best pony, being the largest group. Fluttershy is close second.
    ~Bronies identify most with Twilight, then with Fluttershy.

So why, bronies, do you keep doing all these stupid Rainbow-Focused things? You don't even LIKE Rainbow Dash!

Nobody likes Rainbow Dash!

Well, I guess some people like Rainbow Dash.. she's the third most popular character. It just aggravates me whenever I look through the FiMFiction featured box to see another Rainbow Dash fic. I'm surprised people don't find it offensive that the main reason she's shipped with other characters is 'cause she has a rainbow mane.

Ugh, I hate Rainbow Dash so much. Too much.

For all the bronies on EMC, if you like Rainbow Dash, please tell me why. All this hate is making me upset.
  17. I found this whilst looking for a commissioner to do art of my OC (The pony in my avatar)
    I wanted to share :D
    This is my favorite picture of Luna.......ever....I'm just like

captain_luna__moonlight_by_marbleyarns-d5k9ada.png
  18. Says the one with a pony avatar.....:p