Pwnies club

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PRO_G4NGST4, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Nope.

Stop disagreeing with me, you're supposed to be me from the past.
    I've spent nearly a month writing a magical analysis, so obviously I'm more inclined to like ponies with a natural focal point.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  2. I'll edit you in the image, as well as anyone whose a pony avatar. Even if they aren't a brony.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  3. He can, Im not good with this stuff :p
  4. SparerToaster likes this.
  5. please, someone... make me a skin with this..

607 and Spenser6 like this.

6. Updated the photo.
    I guess I'll just make a pony for you...
  7. How would they fire guns with no thumbs?
    jacob5089, Creeper655 and 607 like this.
  8. jtc0999 likes this.

9. Because they are just so awesome they don't need thumbs.
    They can pick up basketballs in one hoof ......it's like those veggie tales things, they can pick things up without hands too XD
    battmeghs and 607 like this.
  10. Dahell did I just see?
    Maxarias likes this.
  11. You saw MAGIC!
    I'm not in this or anything, just a solo engineer-stated pony lover.
  12. Update it again so i have the mark on my flank :3
    Pwease :D

13. I had the mark obscured by your wing. It's position on your avatar was really off.
  14. My god it really is.....
    I will fix this
    (Edit) Or not because i kinda like it where i can see it all..........
  15. Hey, when you're playing minecraft and you decide "I want to get more beacons than anyone else," I don't tell you to stop making a competition out of everything. If you're walking down the street with your minecraft t-shirt, I don't tell you to stop minecraftifying everything.

Nobody asked you to come to this thread, to look at their avatars/posts, or even acknowledge that anything related to ponies exists. You made the conscious decision to let ponies into your life, whether or not you're proud of that decision is none of my concern.

If you want to voice your displeasure over our personal choices, I'll politely remove your off-topic posts in as calm a demeanor as I can muster. We're all friends here, it's kind of the main theme of the show.
    jamesg003, Spenser6 and SparerToaster like this.
  16. I salute you future me.
    :D
  17. Bump I guess
    Crazy, I love u <3
  18. I'm sorry. I will leave.
  19. does anyone know where a good pony skin maker is? or is someone really good at making them?
    607 likes this.
  20. I am trying to make one, but it isn't going very fast.