Putting the hammer away...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by shaunwhite1982, May 21, 2014.

1. banana, you will be missed bud :)
  2. Are you still gonna play, just not as a staff, or leaving indefinitly?
    shaunwhite1982 likes this.
  3. i remember when i first joined emc, and you were the first one to help me, your one of my favorite staff, thanks for everything shawn!!!
  4. shaunwhite1982, 607 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  5. Uhh Chicken your a Senior Staff
  6. I need a new signature/avatar. I know. Need someone skilled to make me one. Will paint something up real quick. Until someone comes up with something better.
  7. Thank you, Shaunwhite, thank you for everything. :) I will miss you, but I respect your decision and wish you good luck with life. :)
  8. Shaun! You were the first kind staff member I met, and I still have the head you gave me on my old account! I had my head arch by my chest shop and you were invisable and dropped your head to me, to this day I still have it and will never get rid of it
    I'll still see you around!
  9. Sorry to hear your stepping down Shaun but you helped the community out alot! Good luck and hope to see you more in game :D
  10. shaunwhite1982!
    You were the staff that approved my wild base and got it Established! For that I will always remember ya!
    Thanks for all your service here and the time you spent being staff, and hope that you now get to enjoy some good days playing with us here!

See you in the mines!
  11. Sorry to see that you're stepping down.

I remember having some random conversation with you once, hopefully you'll be on enough to do that again :p Thanks for all of the help you've given, especially with establishing my outpost :D
  12. Haha, Sr Staff tend to be vanished a lot, so you should def see him in game more now =P
    shaunwhite1982, Gadget_AD and mba2012 like this.
  13. Was it hard to make the decision?
    shaunwhite1982 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  14. Close enough for me to count it. All three of you mentioned laid some very incredible groundwork and made things for Justin and I 10000000x easier back then when things were so hectic! Thanks for being a part of that with me. :)
    607, southpark347, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  15. First time I met you, I asked you to reset 18181 for me :3, and item frames exploded everywhere... I think this happened about 1.5 years ago... I'll miss you and all your free item frames :p
  16. Gratz! on your retirement! Nothing sad about that, unless you actually leave.

Now kick back, put the shades on, and enjoy yourself!
    607, shaunwhite1982 and ISMOOCH like this.
  17. don't ya mean ski mask. *elbow nudge, wink*
  18. dont tell me hes going to rod a wal-mart....
  19. NOOO THE SHAUN GUY STEPPED DOWN
    (granted I haven't ever talked to you)
    NOOOOOOOOO
  20. I can only echo the many great statements here Shaun you have always been an approachable person, easy going, helpful, supportive, friendly ...... The list could just keep going. It has not been a small thing you have done here.

I was given one of your heads recently and I have it mounted on my wall, it will forever be a reminder to me of the good qualities that a staff member should have.

I hope you continue to enjoy the game play of emc for a long time to come.