[PROMO IDEA] National Bean Day Promo

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by _REMOVED_104180, Oct 21, 2019.

?

Should we celebrate National Bean Day with a promo?

BEANS! 25 vote(s) 75.8%
Uhh.. sure? 3 vote(s) 9.1%
Ehh, please get out. 5 vote(s) 15.2%
  1. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

G'day my lovelies! I am here today to propose an idea.

We all know the story behind the beans (thank Burki for that), but tonight my group of friends and I were talking about promos and new ones and different National Holidays or events. Thus, I decided to google if there was a National Bean Day, and of course google said yes. Now, I know some of you bean haters out there, (deadmon) will see this thread and be extremely upset and I get that. The bean lifestyle is tricky to master and not for everyone, but dig deep down into your bedrock hearts for a second. We need a bean promo, like please. National Bean Day falls on January 6th of 2020, so we still have some time to convince the staffers that this is a full proof idea, no gimmicks 100%. Thank you for listening to the Ted Talk.

This lowkey was a joke but I'm curious to see if we can actually do this, it would be awesome. Lemme know all your thoughts below. In the mean time until National Bean Day, prepare yourself for the celebration by trying beans on toast. Also, can I ask that we get some bean puns in the chat, thank you gamers :p

This thread is to also let everyone give their own idea's about what to do for it. I think a melon seeds would be a perfect! Not quite too sure about enchant wise yet, let me know some ideas. I don't think we should really use cocoa beans because it's too generic and really not that creative. Name wise we could think of something really top notch or we could just do National Bean Day and have the year in the description with something about this "magical fruit". Again, I will update the thread as we go and come up with things.. until then!
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
  2. selling a rare thebeansykiraboo bean head for 1m
  3. We need a Beanotus promo

Idk what dat means but yes
  4. I've BEAN looking for a promo this rare!

+425

5. WooHoo! +1
    Speaking on behalf of those of us who love the Latin culture, Rice and Beans all the way!!

Gallo Pinto here..
  6. well this is interesting lol, reminds me of my attempt to get a hamster day event
    607, Tayolren and TheBeansyKiraboo like this.
  7. yes.

the head is completely worthless but if you sell it I want 50% of the profit.

I don't know what it means either but yes.

THANK YOU FOR THE BEAN JOKE CHRIS I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOU!

That looks so tasty, you're so lucky! Bean's all the way!

key word is attempt, I shall actually be successful! :p
    Tayolren likes this.
  8. True support from beanthebobjr !
    Tayolren and benthebobjr like this.
  9. Somebody in need of a new skin?

MoreMoople, 607, KatydidBuild and 2 others like this.
  10. Beans are good, beans are life. :)
    Tayolren and TheBeansyKiraboo like this.
  11. please keep them coming these memes make me so happy :)

Haha, already have mine changed.. twinning with the squid :)

yes.
    607 and Tayolren like this.
  12. Double-post! ^^

13. I got more made and on the way!
    607, CarFryer, KatydidBuild and 2 others like this.
  14. what does the bean promo do?

make ice cold pizza for breakfast??
  15. It would have ability to 1 bean every 10mins lol
  16. Mexican Jumping Beans

Alternate name: Frijol saltarín
    Type: Misc
    Released: Jan 6th, 2020
    Update: Seasonal
    Obtained by: /promo beanday
    Lore: Its a Magical Fruit!
    Lore: The more you eat... [less offensive version]
    Enchantments: Jump Boost I when held in offhand (subject to Player Settings)