[PROJECT] Monopoly!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ArkWarrior1, Jul 21, 2014.

1. You spelled my username wrong :\
  2. Thank you Qwerty189 for the 10k donation!
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  3. You're happy with my 10k too I hope?
  4. yes of course, why wouldn't it be?
  5. Thank you PAVI259 for the 2,500r donation!
    PAVI259 likes this.
  6. Well, because you didn't say it ;)
    I'm sorry, I was just afraid you didn't get it or something.
  7. lol sorry.
  8. Thank you 607 for a donation of 10,000r!
    607 likes this.
  9. When will it be open to play?
  10. I am not setting a opening date because I don't know when it will be done.
    607 likes this.
  11. ok. what else is need to complete it?
  12. just making the property cards and making the money. I also plan to make some sort of a starting room
  13. oo cant wait
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  14. Ark I suggest doing a couple test runs before officially opening it too make sure the banker (you) would make rupees from it or at least not lose rupees from it. I can help you out should you say yes :D
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  15. i don't plan to make anything or lose anything from this. I will be doing some test runs with a couple people. I will contact them when I am ready. If I happen to lose any money from this, it is because somebody stole something.
    Mirr0rr and 607 like this.
  16. 2014-08-05_11.06.40.png
    Thank you Apocryphan for making this beautiful monster of a request system for my monopoly board. This will help with chance and community chest so it is random! I will have one of these machines for chance and one for community chest. This one is community chest.
  17. Looks good. Ill take a looksey when I can
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  18. thanks, use the underground redstone teleport pad to get to it. It is a little laggier from the machine, but not too bad.