[PROJECT] Monopoly!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ArkWarrior1, Jul 21, 2014.

1. If you need any blue wool just message me, I've got almost a double chest.
  2. It'd be better if he used something of actual value instead of paper so 1. He can keep track of the amount each player has (as to not let the rupee rich just use all their money and beat everyone, and to avoid scammers) and 2. So if the winner wants to keep the renamed items instead of selling them back to the bank or whatever , They wouldn't lose too much money.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  3. I don't see how the rupee rich could gain an advantage, just like Bill Gates doesn't gain an advantage in a real Monopoly game, because rupees/real money is left alone and imaginary money from the bank is the currency used. People could bring their own money, but you can res ban for life, and maybe have a "wall of shame" to deter cheating. Ofc, you can try to keep track of how much money is in play, or the banker could keep a notepad/word going with the players $ count and update after every turn or so.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  4. You could do either or play with renamed dirt if your cheap =p
  5. Which smp is this going to be built on?
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  6. Say Bill Gates uses his rupees to buy +50% of the board after just a couple turns. All he has to do is wait until all the rupees he spent is brought back to him due to players paying rent. In a controlled game (limited money) such quick success wouldn't happen due to equality in the players starting money. If Bill Gates had the same amount of monopoly money everyone else had, he couldn't "monopolize" a certain section of the board too quickly without mortgaging the property he already has and /or loans.
    607 likes this.
  7. I figured the game would be played with game money like real Monopoly, not player funds.
  8. if i was actually rich, i would play with rupees, but i will just use gems as the money.
  9. that would be awesome, but i already planned it out to fit on one of my smp reses. Thanks for the offer though!
  10. 7, right next to your res :D
    Mirr0rr and deathconn like this.
  11. Thats what im saying bro. Use InGame items instead of rupees lol
  12. 2014-07-22_14.07.00.png
    This is what I am thinking for the properties. Tell me what you think.
  13. Okay, this sounds awesome. :D Keep up the good work!
  14. thanks! I think i will be ready to build soon, i just need the supplies!
  15. Also, if you want to donate, ill put a list of items ill need on the op. Rupee donations are always accepted :D I don't mean to sound selfish by this, but the donations would make this project go by a lot faster. :D
  16. If you need anything send me a pm and I can get it for you and how ever much you want. ;);)
  17. thanks! Ill send you a list of what i need and you can figure out how much you want to get and prices.