[Project] Guardian farm

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FriedLikeRice, May 7, 2015.

1. Be advised, some of these redstone machines don't work on EMC.
    I don't know if this particular one works, so just be on the lookout.
  2. i got a stack of sponges now
  3. how much are slime blocks?
  4. Check 18618 or 18617 (I get the 2 mixed up sometimes ;))
  5. It works in town
  6. i am in desprate need of some workers to help place sand for the farm and drain water
  7. The easiest way we've found is to grid it, like in the video, but instead of using machines use the sponge in the sections. It's very quick. You start from the top and make your way down.
    DubChef and Gawadrolt like this.
  8. Sand or gravel works. It's slower than using sponge but very straightforward. Can just zone out while watching shows..

Also, half of a temple is enough drops to nearly overload a standard sorting system, so you may not need to work as hard as you thought :)
  9. muahahhahah i will blow up the economy with a full temple one lol but atm im looking at simeblock water removers
    kevmeup likes this.
  10. Love to hear how the slime goes.
  11. A lot of the time they are in a room with no entrances. If you show me it I could help you find them and let you keep me all
  12. Also I'd love to help in any way :)
  13. alright tried tech it works for the first 4 layers then it takes down the walls so sponges it is buit frst i need sand anyone wan to donate lots of sand or even sell it to me
  14. We have used about 2dcs of sand to build the walls around it and use about an sc per wall per section. After you drain two sections you can take down the wall that as inbetween the first two sections so you should only need about 3-4dcs of sand/gravel, which you get really quick with an Eff v shovel. Either from a dessert or the bottom of an ocean, which is conveniently... all around our farm XD. We are building an OP farm, Max spawn/drops eliminating as much other spawns as possible by lighting all caves underneath and using an interesting pattern that has been found to have incredible spawn rates. Thanks to emc's spawn mechanics it will work better if three players are at the farm though, which Kinda sucks but I'm expecting a good enough efficiency that it wont matter. :)
  15. It looks like Aikar did indeed nerf rates the other night when he restarted 3 times :( Anyone else notice this?

I have an SC of crystal shards when I should have 1.5 DCs.
  16. Endertopia is pretty useless at the moment, maybe that's why. I got more xp from my single skelly spawner :-/
  17. I would look more closely. The rooms can be hard to find.
  18. You could fill it in with sand.
  19. I noticed this too.
    ThaKloned and kevmeup like this.