[Project] Guardian farm

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FriedLikeRice, May 7, 2015.

1. I think I still see the same amount of fish falling, so guardians should still be good xp farms. If were lucky aikar left normal drops for manual killing too.. I doubt that though.
  2. No, the /entc seems definitely lower. It's still a very viable option for xp, if you can figure out how to get past the natural thorns the mobs have. However, the spawn rates seem to have... dropped. I could be wrong though.
    kevmeup likes this.
  3. I wouldn't use guardians for an xp farm, that seems like a sure fire way ti die endlessly. They can shoot you from 13 blocks away and like you said, thorns. I want to make a new xp farm though. Endertopia is useless to me as is :-( I will stop whining about that here though. I am curious to see what kind of output I get from my farm. On vanilla it supposedly gets around 100k. Someone said emc farms get around 1/4 vanilla rates but I'm not that optimistic about what I will be getting lol.
  4. You even told me that the drops were ridiculous, maybe lighting up will bring rates up again? As much as I love these farms I can understand why he did it if he did.
  5. Well, you should get 9-15 stacks of lanterns per night with a full farm and 4-5 DCs of shards left over... That would be my guess with new rates.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  6. drops are still ridiculous, lol. However, they are more in line with any other farm this size, now.
  7. I need dis
    karatekick2001 likes this.
  8. It sometimes glitches and stops while underwater
    havioxs likes this.
  9. tried this only works for the first 4 layers or so before it stats to dismantle walls
    you could always try a moses though
  10. also if anyone would like to donate sand glass ect or help out i would be glad to pay you in drops by dc sc or stack