[PRODUCT] [FREE] Dunamis

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by _REMOVED_63902, Aug 7, 2014.

1. There could be a ? next to it but if you don't want to, that's totally fine.
  2. In the future, we should save premium lists on a web server rather than in any config format for 100% safety, saving the list along with the IP addresses white-listed. I could do all the coding in the app if you provide the input to the list database. Plus, they can update without having to re-enter their key.
  3. Now, did you make the website that has the download link and copyright in dunamis?
  4. ..lets be honest. when is someone going to need to generate a website when they're offline lol. I spent a grand total of 4 seconds coding things for offline people, because there simply are none, lol.
  5. Huh?
  6. We could always offer a key changer service, where if they input their long and rather stupid key it can change to whatever the user wants and gets replaced on the web server so they can just remember their password opposed to the key. I can work on the app if you do the webserver.com/whatever.php?key=xxxxxxx&?password=xxxxxx part. Let me know in PM.
    607 likes this.
  7. Ill check it our when I get home. :D
  8. So can premium members access the alpha or no?
  9. ok good