[PRODUCT] [FREE] Dunamis

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by _REMOVED_63902, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Fixed it :p
  2. Whenever you guise talk about C# I think of the Note/Chord/Scale on the piano xD
    607 likes this.
  3. Bad mirr0rr, You should know what that is :p
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  4. Thanks for the code! I love it so far!
  5. Woot, successfully implemented the Goo.gl API and activated it with my developer key so that premium users have their links automatically shortened to goo.gl/! Working on some more features now, but the big one is out of the way.
  6. many people make tons of money off of this and love coding and doing this for a living. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to shoot it down right away in such a condescending way. IMO, it is a really cool web design software and if you don't like it, go code your own. END of discussion.
    tedrocker likes this.
  7. sorry. was probably in a bad mood.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  8. o boi, I just found a bug which lets you get free premium access.. I'll be fixing that before I release the update..
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  9. wow that sucks, and haro are you helping with this?
  10. Yeah, he sent me the source and I'm adding some things/tweaking. So far, I've rearranged the GUI, added insta-goo.gl links for premium users, and I've fixed that bug to the point where it would take ~14 billion years of cracking to get it again :D

Some other cool stuff that I'm adding that you'll find out when I update :p

There's also some random stuff like measurements, I literally calculated where everything on the program needs to be to be perfectly aligned.
  11. How long until the backgrounds will be able to be changed? Maybe even a slideshow?! :p
  12. That's an interesting one for Sales to handle, I'm currently only working on the creator though.

Note - telling us what you guys would like to see in the future would make it a lot easier for us to know what to focus on :)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  13. Would it be possible to edit the fonts and background? (note it has to be tileable horizontally, top is one color ideally, it adds a bg color to go with it, wide and short, and about 1500 px and if it is not you have to change the css to fit the width)